Anyone know how to take off braces?

D

Deleted member 466

Silver
I've had my braces on for about two months. I'm 16 and I've been mewing practicing proper posture and everything.

But I haven't noticed any growth. Infact I think my face is a little bit worse. and I'm sure my maxilla got flatter.

i KNOW for sure my braces are holding me back, because when I go to the dentist and they take the wire out to replace it, I push my tongue against my palate and my teeth/maxilla/palate has this sensation that means mewing is working.

So does anyone know how to remove the wire and shit? i will provide pics if needed.

I can't tell my parents to get it removed because they would probably say no, and force me to go through with the treatment (because of the money already spent on them)

somebody ples help b4 its over :incel::kys:

Even if you do manage to take your braces off, your dentist is going to notice and your parents will find out lol. I'm not sure how you are expecting this to turn out?

Just leave them on, as long as you don't have extractions you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Future Arablite and Deleted member 466
I've had my braces on for about two months. I'm 16 and I've been mewing practicing proper posture and everything.

But I haven't noticed any growth. Infact I think my face is a little bit worse. and I'm sure my maxilla got flatter.

i KNOW for sure my braces are holding me back, because when I go to the dentist and they take the wire out to replace it, I push my tongue against my palate and my teeth/maxilla/palate has this sensation that means mewing is working.

So does anyone know how to remove the wire and shit? i will provide pics if needed.

I can't tell my parents to get it removed because they would probably say no, and force me to go through with the treatment (because of the money already spent on them)

somebody ples help b4 its over :incel::kys:

As long as you don't get extractions, then you should not try to be superhero and remove them because of some obscure things you read somewhere on the internet lol

How do you expect them to not notice lol

I have braces because I had really fucked teath and my jaw line is pretty good (it actually got better since I’ve had them on and my maxilla has hasn’t become flatter)
so don’t worry to much them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
has anyone here achieved good facial growth with braces?

the thing is, its a tight wire inside of your mouth... its unable to expand. it might aswell be the opposite of a palate expander. so braces might as well be a palate shrinker

ill find a way to bullshit. im not very far into the treatment anyway. so this gives me options.

im going to take some time to think about it. if i dont notice any growth in like 2 mths (im 16.. and with mlproper posture there SHOULD be change at sort of young age)
I have braces because I had really fucked teath and my jaw line is pretty good (it actually got better since I’ve had them on and my maxilla has hasn’t become flatter)
so don’t worry to much them

did you notice any facial growth? everybody is different though. but comparing older pics to now, im 100% sure my face got worse.

has anyone here achieved good facial growth with braces?

the thing is, its a tight wire inside of your mouth... its unable to expand. it might aswell be the opposite of a palate expander. so braces might as well be a palate shrinker

ill find a way to bullshit. im not very far into the treatment anyway. so this gives me options.

im going to take some time to think about it. if i dont notice any growth in like 2 mths (im 16.. and with mlproper posture there SHOULD be change at sort of young age)

did you notice any facial growth? everybody is different though. but comparing older pics to now, im 100% sure my face got worse.
I had braces when I was real young, and my maxilla is level with my eyes lololol

I had braces when I was real young, and my maxilla is level with my eyes lololol

Is this a bad or good thing?

I thought maxilla was supposed to be infront of eyes so.. bad?

Is this a bad or good thing?

I thought maxilla was supposed to be infront of eyes so.. bad?
Yes bad lol, but maxilla is kinda cope i still look good w a subhuman tier one

i just
Yes bad lol, but maxilla is kinda cope i still look good w a subhuman tier one

i just checked and my maxilla is lined up with my eye too smh it wasny like that before.

i just

i just checked and my maxilla is lined up with my eye too smh it wasny like that before.
Bruh if this was the 50's they would put us in camps and think we were aliens from our forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Bruh if this was the 50's they would put us in camps and think we were aliens from our forward growth

when her ass flatter than your maxilla :feelsokman: