hackforums .net

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
did u steal it from an apple store, also might not be possible

Title.

Anyone knows also hacker forums?
Try his birth date or that of his mother. Normies are usually so stupid and do things like that

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
also pull out sim card and turn it off so that he can't lock it, don't turn it on again until a Sunday night - then he certainly won't come up with the idea of locking it

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
also pull out sim card and turn it off so that he can't lock it, don't turn it on again until a Sunday night - then he certainly won't come up with the idea of locking it
Its been offline for atleast 1 year by now, by the looks of it atleast. No sim card.

Its been offline for atleast 1 year by now, by the looks of it atleast. No sim card.
mhh then just turn it on
but its nearly impossible to get in unironically

Title.

Anyone knows also hacker forums?
THIS WILL NOT WORK IF THE PHONE HAS AN ICLOUD LINKED TO IT: since you just bought the phone, i assume you're fine with factory resetting it.

first connect your phone to your computer with a usb cable, then enter into recovery mode (volume up, volume down, and side button) press and hold the side button until you see the connect to itunes logo, it'll take a while, up to a minute probably? so make sure to not let go, it might take a few attempts as well. then you will see the apple logo if it worked, thats how you will know it's in recovery mode. then you should see a computer logo and the usb logo on the screen to know for sure. from there you need to download the latest version of itunes and once you have it, it will tell you that the phone is recovery mode. click the "restore" button and then the phone should reset after some time. (but it will be completely factory reset) but if the phone has an icloud account, then this method wont work.

THIS WILL NOT WORK IF THE PHONE HAS AN ICLOUD LINKED TO IT: since you just bought the phone, i assume you're fine with factory resetting it.

first connect your phone to your computer with a usb cable, then enter into recovery mode (volume up, volume down, and side button) press and hold the side button until you see the connect to itunes logo, it'll take a while, up to a minute probably? so make sure to not let go, it might take a few attempts as well. then you will see the apple logo if it worked, thats how you will know it's in recovery mode. then you should see a computer logo and the usb logo on the screen to know for sure. from there you need to download the latest version of itunes and once you have it, it will tell you that the phone is recovery mode. click the "restore" button and then the phone should reset after some time. (but it will be completely factory reset) but if the phone has an icloud account, then this method wont work.
i should clarify that when i said "download latest version of itunes" i meant on your computer.