Anyone know Tapswap?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
It's similar to notcoin where you tap the screen to get tokens which you then can exchange for $ when it gets minted. Notcoin made me a free $450 from tapping the screen, you can literally make money from 0 so easily nowadays.

Tapswap is extremely promising, more than Notcoin. It has I think 30 million players and grew a lot faster than notcoin. Has anyone else been playing it?

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You just need to send your credit card info to get the tokens :love:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
You just need to send your credit card info to get the tokens :love:
Its a legit project, there numbers say enough. I'm not telling people to go check it out I'm just seeing if anyone else is playing it

• Love it
Its a legit project, there numbers say enough. I'm not telling people to go check it out I'm just seeing if anyone else is playing it
I just did, why didnt you fo referall link, id use it.

But you get more coins from liking their shit than tappint. The energy thing is conpletely broken

• +1
I just did, why didnt you fo referall link, id use it.

But you get more coins from liking their shit than tappint. The energy thing is conpletely broken
You use your coins to get upgrades etc there's a thing that taps for you I just use that and I get 300k a day. I'm not a jew so I didn't want to use the referral, plus its only worth it if 50 people use your link which I doubt people would use.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and 5'7 zoomer
Screenshot 20240529 125601 753

Good news for anyone who didn't get in early, you have more time before they launch. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but thanks to some retarded Indians who have been using external bots to tap they have postponed it by a month.

@5'7 zoomer @Shkreliii

• +1
View attachment 2951640

Good news for anyone who didn't get in early, you have more time before they launch. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but thanks to some retarded Indians who have been using external bots to tap they have postponed it by a month.

@5'7 zoomer @Shkreliii
I dont get it. If everyone just dumps their coins, which everyone will do cause this coin doesnt have much usability outside of tapping.

Wont the price just shit itself?

• +1
View attachment 2951640

@5'7 zoomer @Shkreliii
This just seems like a scheme for the creators to become rich. I seriously doubt anyone will be even willing to buy this bloat

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and N1666
Circa 20 minutes for full 5k energy tank, which one can make around 10k from.

With the boosts you can make 100k +

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and N1666
I dont get it. If everyone just dumps their coins, which everyone will do cause this coin doesnt have much usability outside of tapping.

Wont the price just shit itself?
This just seems like a scheme for the creators to become rich. I seriously doubt anyone will be even willing to buy this bloat
That's what happened with Notcoin, but they made it more desirable to hold with more rewards etc. I'm impatient so I just sold, but I would've made a ton more if I held instead (looking at the price now). I don't know what tapswap are going to do to make sure everyone doesn't just sell immediately, but there's no harm in trying as I'm not losing out on money.

• +1
That's what happened with Notcoin, but they made it more desirable to hold with more rewards etc. I'm impatient so I just sold, but I would've made a ton more if I held instead (looking at the price now). I don't know what tapswap are going to do to make sure everyone doesn't just sell immediately, but there's no harm in trying as I'm not losing out on money.
Essentially this is just a pyramid scheme
Just like nfts. No usability outside of throwing others under the bus

• +1