Anyone know underrated methods to preserve elastin?

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
title, what's there beyond hiding from sun?

Hiding from sun not worthwhile for me, summer comes after 8-9 months, gotta enjoy while it lasts

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Tagging skincarecels @AySab @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Hiding from the sun is cope. The sun is only damaging to you if your internal organs/body is not healthy and in an ideal state. For example if you are consuming seed oils then the sun will be damaging for you otherwise by nature it is not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, laaltin, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Hiding from the sun is cope. The sun is only damaging to you if your internal organs/body is not healthy and in an ideal state. For example if you are consuming seed oils then the sun will be damaging for you otherwise by nature it is not.
even peat admitted sun ages ur skin its idiotic to deny that fact even though it might lead to other issues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, AySab and HTN_Mentalcel
even peat admitted sun ages ur skin its idiotic to deny that fact even though it might lead to other issues
I mean if you spend all day out in the sun sure but these people who lather on cancer-inducing sunscreen just for a 30 minute walk are wrong. You need to let your body absorb the sun properly and that includes your face. It's idiotic to think the sun is harmful for a healthy individual if they're spending only between 30-60 minutes a day.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Not true

• +1
Humans are designed to age, to have wrinkles etc.
So to have younger skin with more collagen it’s essential to use sunscreen
20 minutes of exposure in the morning it’s probably enough to have enough benefits

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and AySab
Cold showers make my skin more shiny plus raw garlic and good sleep are my personal choices to keep good skin

Ive gone through periods of really high cortisol due to working with chronic pain wich is bad for your skin, but my skin was in a good condition probably due to the garlic I was eating

• +1
max 50 grams of carbs a day(none from cooked source)
raw meat
hide from sun/use sunscreen constantly(retarded if u dont)

• +1
I mean if you spend all day out in the sun sure but these people who lather on cancer-inducing sunscreen just for a 30 minute walk are wrong. You need to let your body absorb the sun properly and that includes your face. It's idiotic to think the sun is harmful for a healthy individual if they're spending only between 30-60 minutes a day.

literally just use a plain zinc oxide sunscreen. This "sunscreen causes cancer" shit is so stupid. My sunscreen has:

Mineral Zinc Oxide 25%

Base Ingredients:
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E.

JFL at telling me this shit is gonna give me cancer when you probably eat cooked meat, sugar, red 40 dye, etc.

• +1
topical/injectable ghk-cu, aloe vera, tret, topical zinc, injectable vitamin C, ik u already said this, but sunscreen (maybe a zinc+copper supplement).
you can also microneedle these in or inject it into your face via mesotherapy.
anything that up-regulates fibroblast cells will work.
definitely a underrated component for the skin.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8239663/
the evaluation does say that there is no direct way to specifically increase elastin but, increasing fibroblast activity is the best way to do so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin
this may be cope but do contrast showers, start hot then go cold, it helps with skin.

topical/injectable ghk-cu, aloe vera, tret, topical zinc, injectable vitamin C, ik u already said this, but sunscreen (maybe a zinc+copper supplement).
you can also microneedle these in or inject it into your face via mesotherapy.
anything that up-regulates fibroblast cells will work.
definitely a underrated component for the skin.
Have you heard about minoxidil stumulating elastin in rats?

Have you heard about minoxidil stumulating elastin in rats?
minoxidil stops collagen from being produced and weakens newly synthesised collagen.
would advise not to use it for that specific purpose.

Last edited:
literally just use a plain zinc oxide sunscreen. This "sunscreen causes cancer" shit is so stupid. My sunscreen has:

JFL at telling me this shit is gonna give me cancer when you probably eat cooked meat, sugar, red 40 dye, etc.
>"organic" seedoil
:lul:

max 50 grams of carbs a day(none from cooked source)
raw meat
hide from sun/use sunscreen constantly(retarded if u dont)
>raw meat
you are full of parasites and no you aren't getting pure clean meat it's cope.

use coconut oil instead of sunflower oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630