Anyone know what this skin complexion is called?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
993F0907 B5A0 41A3 89D3 3A4D4227881A

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Melanotan 3

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Good undertones with white skin a bit tanned, I don't know the word for it tho.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
You wouldn’t look like that if you are white and you tanned though that’s the thing
good undertones, moisturized and with that lighting, you would kinda look similar enough. Also this looks ai generated so it may not be real and be a filter. You can ask gpt4 instead of shitskins.org

• +1
That is fake skins.. Models and actors achieve that skin with makeup. There is even tutorial in Tiktok etc. You can add all kinds of tones to u skin.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, moreroidsmoredates and thebuffdon690
good undertones, moisturized and with that lighting, you would kinda look similar enough. Also this looks ai generated so it may not be real and be a filter. You can ask gpt4 instead of shitskins.org
It’s AI generated but hypothetically you should be able to replicate that to some extent in real life

It’s AI generated but hypothetically you should be able to replicate that to some extent in real life
yup, undertones and tan with lighting should do it, Also makeup exists

• +1
yup, undertones and tan with lighting should do it, Also makeup exists
View attachment 3151541
Gandy doesn’t look that similar tho, I’m trying to analyse what it is about his skin that stands out and makes it so mogger but I can’t rlly. I think it’s the shine and the skin isn’t one tone it contrasts with another tone but I just don’t know the name

Also how do I know what makeup to use