Anyone knows how to deal with spiky/sticking out asian hair?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Like pic related. Makes most good looking/popular haircuts impossible. Any remedies?

Attachments

• 1595764468177.png
    1595764468177.png
    812.1 KB · Views: 109
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5912 and harrys
Buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 7753
27208CD2 261C 4126 9581 93F4B3D20C2C
@thecel 2.0

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, thecel, eyearea and 5 others
You can try shampoos and conditioners with Argan oil, they nourish the hair making it softer and more likely to curl. You can also find conditioners tailored towards straight hair to make it curlier but not excessively, they’re fairly common.

You can try shampoos and conditioners with Argan oil
I dont use any shapoos/conditioners, but I looked up the argan oil but it's stupidly expensive, like 15 euro for 100ml??

• +1
Reactions: harrys
Honestly just invest and grow rice on that shit
Asian man rice field portrait vietnamese conical his head 47854662

• So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I dont use any shapoos/conditioners, but I looked up the argan oil but it's stupidly expensive, like 15 euro for 100ml??
[/QUOTE
You can find cheaper alternatives but they may be lower quality. The ones I’d recommend are shea moisture argan oil and Morocon oil treatment original. They’re pricey but they do what they do well. Think of it as an investment.

Have you tried using a hair iron?

Im a pencil neck cel, framecel, and my headshape is wierd. Buzzcut would kill me, im trying to prettyboymaxx (unsuccessfully lmao)

• +1
Reactions: deer
Im a pencil neck cel, framecel, and my headshape is wierd. Buzzcut would kill me, im trying to prettyboymaxx (unsuccessfully lmao)

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
No, how would that work?
Ask a babrber to fix it to see how its done and then do it yourself everyday to save money.

I'm just trying to give you ideas. Wish I could help you but my hair is very different.

Just shave it bro :love: :soy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iblameme and Mongrelcel