Anyone LDAR during puberty and still end up big?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
Or does that ensure you end up a little twink?

Elevate Bed
Avoid PUFA
Buteyko or Nadhi Shodhana
Dont be afraid of sugar/carbs
The rest will fall in place automatically

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Or does that ensure you end up a little twink?
i was the definiton of LDAR my entire life and yes it did to quite a severe extent considering neither my parents had a bad or even average frame

i was the definiton of LDAR my entire life and yes it did to quite a severe extent considering neither my parents had a bad or even average frame
Fuck. Yeah dude legit I have the head of someone who should be a massive tank yet my body is like a frail little twig. Fml

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 10652
yeah
friend is 6'1 with no sports and literally stayed home all day and played video games
i was friends with him since the 5th grade

yeah
friend is 6'1 with no sports and literally stayed home all day and played video games
not height but body

i'm basically a 13 year old but 5'9'' still

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
yeah
How’s his frame

well I'm 6'1 which is not that small and all I did was rot at school then come home to play mmorpg :forcedsmile: frame filled out ok by 25

• +1
When people claim nature over nurture I think they’re not considering some who LDAR

• +1
U look adult tho
So so. It’s mostly that I have the shoulder width of like a middle schooler. Literally only that grew during high school was my height.

So so. It’s mostly that I have the shoulder width of like a middle schooler. Literally only that grew during high school was my height.
Same bro but mine is much worse than yours and that's on god

Same bro but mine is much worse than yours and that's on god
Mine is slightly boosted by the fact that I had a calesthenics phase around 2 years ago. Obviously all my gains still went away but I have some added fat distribution in the upper body to make it look less Chitty.

Mine is slightly boosted by the fact that I had a calesthenics phase around 2 years ago. Obviously all my gains still went away but I have some added fat distribution in the upper body to make it look less Chitty.
do you have old pics

do you have old pics
Nah not really but I was fairy ripped. I don’t think it changed bone structure though it just made the mass on my upper body look slightly less death tier

Nah not really but I was fairy ripped. I don’t think it changed bone structure though it just made the mass on my upper body look slightly less death tier
DAMN.