NPC Foid music, DNRD

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: swerve2fly, Deleted member 71265, GabachoCopium and 8 others
every zoomer does

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cavy
I do. Around the Fur and White Pony are my favorite albums.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, n0rthface, GabachoCopium and 7 others
Deftones songs have like a 3 second awesome part of it where its like a great drum solo on and it sounds good but then they start singing or ruin it by guitar or something

Otherwise deftones is shit

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, Manletmachine, cavy and 1 other person
My favorite is change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, cavy and Gengar
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
My favorite is change
They used that song in a Kevin Bacon show, was really awesome. Felt perfect for the scene.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, cavy and wsada
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, cavy and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
What the fuck? Deftones is considered popular? I thought it was rather niche.
It's an extremely popular choice for alt women who try to be different.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and raleqtambrobret
Deftones? Niche?

Deftones is an extremely popular band, if you ask anyone if they know deftones they probably will know and maybe even name a song

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore, Gengar and 1 other person
Deftones? Niche?

Deftones is an extremely popular band, if you ask anyone if they know deftones they probably will know and maybe even name a song
What the fuck? I had no idea. Maybe it’s because I live in the Netherlands and top 40 music dominates the charts. I knew they won a Grammy Award back in the 2000s for their song “Elite” but didn’t think they would ever be considered NPC music.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
"I watched you change, into a fly"

so real

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cavy and Lokki
  • JFL
Reactions: swerve2fly, hopecel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
but didn’t think they would ever be considered NPC music.
Because of tiktok and the popularisation of E-girls and E-boys and especially alt lifestyle including styles like opium and tiktok style goth, Deftones got really popular. Still for most people its considered niche but for people who know anything about alt music and alt styles its very common

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Because of tiktok and the popularisation of E-girls and E-boys and especially alt lifestyle including styles like opium and tiktok style goth, Deftones got really popular. Still for most people its considered niche but for people who know anything about alt music and alt styles its very common
Damn, man. Honestly as a former emo kid I can’t even hate on e-boys and e-girls because emos like me are basically their parents.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lokki and cavy
Damn, man. Honestly as a former emo kid I can’t even hate on e-boys and e-girls because emos like me are basically their parents.
Can you tell me how many people have me on ignore?

I don't understand why they are suddenly so popular. I saw them in 1998 on their Around the Fur tour.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and cavy
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I like a few songs but their music’s too metal for me

yeah its good and why care about being a normie when adding music to a playlist only youre gonna listen to

listen to whatever u want to:feelsez:

No lmfao it’s not most people I know listen to them that’s why I started listening to deftones actually

They've always been sorta popular, popular enough to be on radio and MTV back when they played music. But all of a sudden (last couple years) they're extremely popular with trendy zoomers and it's "cool" to like deftones.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nope I was recommended the band and I genuinely liked their music. Plus I recognized a few songs
listen to my chemical romance bhai that mogs deftones into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and SidharthTheSlayer
No lmfao it’s not most people I know listen to them that’s why I started listening to deftones actually
Jeez. Aren’t you a hip-hop head anyway? Thoughts on Deftones?

They've always been sorta popular, popular enough to be on radio and MTV back when they played music. But all of a sudden (last couple years) they're extremely popular with trendy zoomers and it's "cool" to like deftones.
Yeah. That’s what I’m saying. I knew they were popular among metalheads but didn’t know they became extremely popular. Lifefuel for Deftones.

listen to my chemical romance bhai that mogs deftones into oblivion
I have been listening to My Chemical Romance since 2008 and I had no idea. Their song “Teenagers” was featured in a movie I liked to watch often.

They are very popular amongst so called "alt" zoomies regardless of their gender.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, n0rthface and hopecel
i grew up listening to SOAD

I have been listening to My Chemical Romance since 2008 and I had no idea. Their song “Teenagers” was featured in a movie I liked to watch often.
it was in never back down MCR still goated till to this day (only the first 2 albums unfortunately )

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
it was in never back down MCR still goated till to this day (only the first 2 albums unfortunately )
Fuaaaaaark, mirin your knowledge. Yes, Never Back Down. It’s extremely rewatchable. I’ve watched it since 2008, over a 100 times maybe. Time for a rewatch soon. :feelsautistic: