Anyone look bad from afar but good close up?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
Is there such a thing?

Not sure what could be the reason, maybe saggy skin, low collagen, so it appears worse from afar. dunno

good faces look worse from afar because it blurs most of your attractive features.

bad faces tend to look better because of this, it blurs out their ugly features.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Veym, Magnum Opus, saafiir fan and 5 others
good faces look worse from afar because it blurs most of your attractive features.

bad faces tend to look better because of this, it blurs out their ugly features.
straight to the point love it

• +1
Reactions: Orc

legit?

• +1
Reactions: vinibr
might mean you have an overly wide and short face

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
worst part is that the default way people are looking at you is similar to photos taken at a distance, no one's paying close attention to your facial features that much.

hence the biggest slayers in clubs don't have the best bones, they tend to just be tall, wide with good coloring, all of this is visible from a distance, but minor features like cheekbones are lost in translation.

That means I am chad? Cuz I look God tier from up close but subhuman from a far. Cuz of my skull shape

yeah. i think you look especially bad if your looks are basic on soft features rather than great bones. i always look like i have very thin lips in photos even though i don't because my lips are similar in color to my skin