Anyone lost their passion for trying to ascend, and or maxx out their potential?

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
I had this insane moment of just pure motivation that lasted about 3 weeks max, where everyday I would pray to jordan barrett 3 times a day, watch all of the Jordan Barrett runway shows, listen to the the Jordan Barrett tributes, Like all of Jordan Barrett's instagram posts, watch his stories, Lick my Jordan Barrett poster, Beat up a homeless man in the name of Barrett, try to experiment with my hair, skin, etc.. to look even 1% like Barrett. Now that this GookaVid-19 has struck, soul has been shattered and I no longer feel alive. I feel just so dead inside, like all my motivation is gone, I don't want to do anything but just lay down and rot. My passion for looksmaxxing has severely descended.. On top of that, I feel like this website has become somewhat stale. It's not like it's dead or anything, but more like shit has hit the roof and things are looking a bit different than they did a month ago. Is it just me or is life hitting a bit different?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, .👽. and Deleted member 4645
You'll get there buddy boyo, you'll get there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
its just u, im now motivated more than ever in my pathetic life
You'll get there buddy boyo, you'll get there.
we all will brotha
I had this insane moment of just pure motivation that lasted about 3 weeks max, where everyday I would pray to jordan barrett 3 times a day, watch all of the Jordan Barrett runway shows, listen to the the Jordan Barrett tributes, Like all of Jordan Barrett's instagram posts, watch his stories, Lick my Jordan Barrett poster, Beat up a homeless man in the name of Barrett, try to experiment with my hair, skin, etc.. to look even 1% like Barrett. Now that this GookaVid-19 has struck, soul has been shattered and I no longer feel alive. I feel just so dead inside, like all my motivation is gone, I don't want to do anything but just lay down and rot. My passion for looksmaxxing has severely descended.. On top of that, I feel like this website has become somewhat stale. It's not like it's dead or anything, but more like shit has hit the roof and things are looking a bit different than they did a month ago. Is it just me or is life hitting a bit different?
try this fam, helping me before every workout/training

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 5204