Anyone made experience on RAD140 here?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
-what dosage did you take, and for what duracy?
-what were the gains and strength like?
-what were the side effects, and most importantly, did u lose hair?
-is rad140 overall a based substance

I did 10mg daily for 8 weeks. Kind of got cucked mid cycle because I sprained my ankle on a run so I couldn't do any leg work. Strength gain was huge, lasted post cycle, added a ton of weight to all my lifts. I have hair genetics blessed by gandy so nothing happened. Gained like 10lbs on cycle, ~80% was muscle, very dry substance no water weight. Overall, I'd say just go for real roids though, still the weenie hut jr of frauding, though its not bad for starters.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I did 10mg daily for 8 weeks. Kind of got cucked mid cycle because I sprained my ankle on a run so I couldn't do any leg work. Strength gain was huge, lasted post cycle, added a ton of weight to all my lifts. I have hair genetics blessed by gandy so nothing happened. Gained like 10lbs on cycle, ~80% was muscle, very dry substance no water weight. Overall, I'd say just go for real roids though, still the weenie hut jr of frauding, though its not bad for starters.
thanks for the reply dear greycel!
Those results are awsome, i mean 10lbs of which apperantly 80% were lean for only a 8week cycle? mirin.
but some people experience hairloss on the drug, whats your opinion on it? Currently im on a anti-hairloss regimen, and i think i have good hair genetics in the sense that i prob wont surpass a nw3 hairline unless i go off my hair-protocol and start hard roids.
(nw1 again, was a nw1.5-2 babyhairs with a nw1 hairline, 100mg ru ed, 0.5fin e2d, dermarolling)

Did you bloat on it? What kind off an diet were you on during the cycle? do u mind sharing pics in my dms, since im curious? (have a good reputation for not leaking pics, noone will ever know how you look like + i wont answer people how you look like, how youre build, etc)

@Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I do
I have a lot of knowledge about it

• +1
what do you rthink about it? Safe for hair?
Ive used 10mg of Rad140 for 8 weeks,Ive gained 8kg of muscles and lost 1-2% of bodyfat and my waist became a literally foid tier waist.
My face got very bloated and it fucked up my collagen as well
But it didn’t affect my hair at all

• +1