anyone miss the feeling of having a crush?

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
I've only had 2-3 crushes/oneitis my entire life.

My last one (last saw her like 1.5-2 years ago), any time I would see her my heart would race, my face would become flush and that gut feeling would show its hideous face.

I haven't had that feeling since then for any girl. Frankly, I miss it and look forward to the next time I feel this way to see how I react.

low t thread btw

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Summer, CursedOne, Deleted member 6785 and 14 others
low t

but i never had crush

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and sytyl
tbh i forced myself to have a oneitis cuz i got too bored at school
jfl she doesnt even like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Marsiere214 and sytyl
low t

but i never had crush
how old are you bro
I think of myself as being weird for only having 3 crushes (one in grade 5, one in grade 8/9, one recently)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Summer, Deleted member 9048 and Marsiere214
how old are you bro
I think of myself as being weird for only having 3 crushes (one in grade 5, one in grade 8/9, one recently)
20 in January

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and sytyl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Summer, Deleted member 9048, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
i miss the feeling of womens touch

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Inject T brah :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, sytyl, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
crushes are for bitches. last crush I had was in 3rd grade.

how is it even possible to have a crush. I just look at a girl now and think I want to fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: some1h0peless, Deleted member 6723, Copeful and 2 others
yeah I miss it. Heart racing and becoming nervous around them and the feeling of them liking me back even if its probably no.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Perfectionist, PYT, Copeful and 1 other person

how is it even possible to have a crush. I just look at a girl now and think I want to fuck her
you're 15 nibba eventually you'll stop being as horny and want for something more

• +1
Reactions: Summer, Deleted member 5891, optimisticzoomer and 3 others

Ok big boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, sytyl, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
I've only had 2-3 crushes/oneitis my entire life.

My last one (last saw her like 1.5-2 years ago), any time I would see her my heart would race, my face would become flush and that gut feeling would show its hideous face.

I haven't had that feeling since then for any girl. Frankly, I miss it and look forward to the next time I feel this way to see how I react.

low t thread btw
I don't miss it, i have a crush rn and it's not my gf fuck this miserable life jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
you're 15 nibba eventually you'll stop being as horny and want for something more
14 but shouldn't I be having more crushes now.

If I like a girl I'm not gonna dedicate myself to that one girl and crush. I will also like other girls and talk to them too

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and turkproducer
havent had one since my any of my blackpills with women happened, oneitis free since 15 lol

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and EckhartTollemaxx
I don't miss it, i have a crush rn and it's not my gf fuck this miserable life jfl
actually brutal, I look forward to being in such a situation again since I know what to do this time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Summer, Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
I miss being the oneitis of someone.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl and Deleted member 6723
actually brutal, I look forward to being in such a situation again since I know what to do this time
What makes it worse is i have a feeling she has a crush on me also.
But she has the same workplace, don't want risk my decency, workplace or gf for her.
And i never work with her and don't really get any chances to talk without it getting awkward, she just stares at me all the time and sometimes smiles.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectionist, Deleted member 6723 and sytyl
What makes it worse is i have a feeling she has a crush on me also.
But she has the same workplace, don't want risk my decency, workplace or gf for her.
And i never work with her and don't really get any chances to talk without it getting awkward, she just stares at me all the time and sometimes smiles.
Oh you actually have a gf... I thought you meant you feel bad because this girl isn't your gf yet.

yeah don't fuck up your workplace

don't shit where you eat as they say

• +1
Reactions: Summer, Deleted member 9048 and EckhartTollemaxx
i think you miss the childish love/infatuation where you don’t realise all this bullshit like how much n count she has etc, because you’re both virgins or inexperienced and after a while of dating you get jaded and it’s just not as pure.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Copeful and sytyl
Last time i had a crush was before i hit puberty

• +1
Its only possible for me to feel that way if I interact with the girl... but I have not interacted with any girl past the age of 12/13 beyond just a quick interaction/work

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6723
I hate having crushes, I hate the feeling of my legs shaking and my heart racing actually really hate that feeling, last time I had a crush was 2 yrs ago felt horrible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6723
i think you miss the childish love/infatuation where you don’t realise all this bullshit like how much n count she has etc, because you’re both virgins or inexperienced and after a while of dating you get jaded and it’s just not as pure.
I am definitely jaded after dating/being degen, I will settle for no less than an introverted quiet feminine virgin (i.e. the only girls I'd probably feel this way towards).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Summer, bladeeout, Deleted member 9048 and 3 others
I am definitely jaded after dating/being degen, I will settle for no less than an introverted quiet feminine virgin (i.e. the only girls I'd probably feel this way towards).
same i threw away my virgin ltr because muh red pill. honestly i said it so much i just wanna forget about it now idk how i’m ever gonna find a virgin gf now tho Lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bladeeout and sytyl
i miss feelings sometimes ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and sytyl
same i threw away my virgin ltr because muh red pill. honestly i said it so much i just wanna forget about it now idk how i’m ever gonna find a virgin gf now tho Lol
bad choice man

• +1
Reactions: Summer, bladeeout, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
bad choice man
i know idk how i’m gonna live with it but maybe as i get older i’ll just learn to move on. It’s been nearly a year and it feels a lot better, admittedly i still messsge her for time to time but i’ve stopped now. i just gotta move on and looksmax the best i can, planning to get a pretty sick plan going

• +1
tbh no

• +1
it is simulatenously amazing and fucking shit.
depends on each one's personality honestly. i can get very obsessive, so just seeing her talking to other males makes me miserable and hateful (towards the guys)

however it gives me a reason to wake up everyday and keep looksmaxxing, the moments when i am around her make me happy and excited

last time i had a crush was in 2019 october (which ended in a failed ltr)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, bladeeout and sytyl
however it gives me a reason to wake up everyday and keep looksmaxxing, the moments when i am around her make me happy and excited
yeah this is the part that I enjoyed a lot looking back on it
would enjoy going to uni everyday etc.

• +1
Reactions: Summer and karbo
no

• +1

• JFL