Anyone noticed a member has stopped posting?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
@StudyHacks

Have u died

He is perma banned i think

Why? @11gaijin
He was larp bragging. He had violated other rules earlier as well for which he should have been permabanned but we just gave him a big warning in the hope that he’d not do it again.

But then he started larping for attention. Bragging is allowed if it’s relevant. But if the brags are a lie then that’s a ban. The guy was lying too much. Almost everything he was saying was a lie in the end.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and FatmanO
He was larp bragging. He had violated other rules earlier as well for which he should have been permabanned but we just gave him a big warning in the hope that he’d not do it again.

But then he started larping for attention. Bragging is allowed if it’s relevant. But if the brags are a lie then that’s a ban. The guy was lying too much. Almost everything he was saying was a lie in the end.

All that shit about deporting to south korea to bang rice whores whilst watching WW3 commence was fake???

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
All that shit about deporting to south korea to bang rice whores whilst watching WW3 commence was fake???

He kept on posting the same 3 pics with his skinny frame. I could sense his ironic comments but I I just didn’t wanna Say shit cuz he acted like a compete tool

We'll miss his face spamming

He never went anywhere. He was in Hungary all the time. His IP never changed lol. And he larped to me in pm too which I was sure was a lie.

Basically he said he’s getting matches in Korea on tinder and the numbers he mentioned were something I knew only chads get. I was sure he’s lying but I thought no point arguing. After that he started larping in public.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO

I see so baiting attention

He never went anywhere. He was in Hungary all the time. His IP never changed lol. And he larped to me in pm too which I was sure was a lie.

Basically he said he’s getting matches in Korea on tinder and the numbers he mentioned were something I knew only chads get. I was sure he’s lying but I thought no point arguing. After that he started larping in public.
@11gaijin his comment was sarcastic LMFAOOOOOOOOOO @ that long explanation

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
@11gaijin his comment was sarcastic LMFAOOOOOOOOOO @ that long explanation
Yeah I know I’m saying that he was larping everywhere. Nothing that he ever told was true, not just the tinder post that he made.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
He's in cell now

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and FatmanO
@11gaijin also he leaked a bunch of photos of me when I said he looked weak. It wasn't even an insult lmao.

@11gaijin also he leaked a bunch of photos of me when I said he looked weak. It wasn't even an insult lmao.
Oh, yeah I liked the guy but such people are likely to go retard at some point. X69, Zesto are examples. So it is better to ban them once they stop giving a fuck about the rules.

• +1
Reactions: qwep, FatmanO, dogtown and 1 other person