Anyone noticed that the world became over the last 10 years more rotten?

S

standardcel

Kraken
Like a switch of 200% since 2015-2016

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, MostGLSlayer, Debetro and 1 other person
Smartphone apps and being online became popular and an acceptable pastime. Even with the internet pre-2015 people weren't chronically online. COVID-19 accelerated this trend. Insta was only taking off during 2013-2015. No one heard of it prior to 2012. Tinder and online dating was only starting to gain acceptance...

Source: Me / oldcel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, fuse, Madridista and 4 others
Maybe it's just nostalgia? Remember that the younger you are the more able you are to enjoy things

• So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Social media and smartphones fucked everything. Mom used to be mad at me for playing Pokémon on my game boy now she’s using her iPhone more than me. I might go on a monk mode and experience the world without using brain rot devices for once.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Smartphone apps and being online became popular and an acceptable pastime. Even with the internet pre-2015 people weren't chronically online. COVID-19 accelerated this trend. Insta was only taking off during 2013-2015. No one heard of it prior to 2012. Tinder and online dating was only starting to gain acceptance...

Source: Me / oldcel
Smartphones became mainstream around 2012, so it makes sense why so many people say the world 'ended' in 2012, I'm sure they mean the 'good' world.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back