Anyone noticed this about having sex?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
When you have sex you get the urge to have sex again the same day or the later, idk how to explain it's kinda like a drug
But then you let the days go by and you just don't care anymore? Just me?
The more time you go without sex the more you don't care about it I feel like

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Art of Pattinson, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
idk nigga your asking an incel forum about having sex

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yolan, Art of Pattinson, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I'm an incel, so I don't know. Unless that includes having sex with prostitutes, but the last time I paid one was in 2021.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Entschuldigung
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UnderPressure, Art of Pattinson, watah and 3 others
Most people here are not proper incels
nah id say 80 20 ratio of incels to people who have had sex
95 5 ratio of people who dont have sex regularly to those who are sexually active

yes this is your body telling you you need to maximize sex having while you are in sex having position because the opportunity might not come around again. maximize your genetic reproduction by having 48 hour long orgies where you inseminate dozens of jbs

• JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17 and MoggerGaston
True.

I’ve gone like two weeks without pussy. But then I fuck her and we end up fucking 2 more times the same night

Yea but then after a few weeks or a month the urge kicks in again

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Legit. Having sex = wanting more sex and more sex. I was banging my last gf 10 times a day at one point. For long periods of dry spells I have legit just sat and video gamed in my spare time and not had the urge to even fap. There must be some chemical in a pussy or that gets released when you enter pussy that increases sex drive for a period of time.

When you have sex you get the urge to have sex again the same day or the later, idk how to explain it's kinda like a drug
i cant relate

yes this is your body telling you you need to maximize sex having while you are in sex having position because the opportunity might not come around again. maximize your genetic reproduction by having 48 hour long orgies where you inseminate dozens of jbs
yes when you get the urge in the morning after stuffing yourself with mcdonalds the day before, that you should get some mcdonalds the next day its genetically telling you the food is good u should eat again :lul:

Read title and 100% will not read more

There's no reason for you to be horny when there is no stimulation around.

its cause androgen receptors on the brain get desisitivized after you orgasm

at first only has a short term effect but if you have more orgasms the effect will linger on

its probably a mechanism to prevent excessive mating, to prevent the animal from losing itself in mating and spending too much precious energy in the activity after the male has already inseminated the female

Last edited: