Anyone on here know how to get rid of vitiligo?

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
asking for a homie

i have vitiligo and its pretty much impossible to get rid of it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Satan and WontStopNorwooding
Not so fast
1. Photochemotherapy
2. ???
3. Profit
Ive been told about photochemotherapy before, will look into it. In the meantime I’m just waiting for this trial. Thanks Satan (y)

• +1
Reactions: Satan
Like someone said above, photochemotherapy seems to be the only effective treatment out there. You could try suppressing the auto immune response by stop taking vitamins and shit that boost immunity and foods that do it as well. Try eating more antioxidant rich foods as well

mark my post as a solution, thanks

Like someone said above, photochemotherapy seems to be the only effective treatment out there. You could try suppressing the auto immune response by stop taking vitamins and shit that boost immunity and foods that do it as well. Try eating more antioxidant rich foods as well

mark my post as a solution, thanks
kys

I gave good information
your solution was wrong, i've done years of research. i'm taking the right supplements and eating the right food. the problem hasn't been solved. hope this helps. (y)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
your solution was wrong, i've done years of research. i'm taking the right supplements and eating the right food. the problem hasn't been solved. hope this helps. (y)
I only ever heard of laser treatment being somewhat effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Have you tried UVB treatment?

not professionally, nobody where i live.
Fucking pricey but worth a try
Amazon product ASIN B07DWZJPQB

• +1
Fucking pricey but worth a try
Amazon product ASIN B07DWZJPQB
i'm still waiting on the study above, i'll wait 1 year. If it doesn't come to be true i will explore this sort of thing.

• +1
i'm still waiting on the study above, i'll wait 1 year. If it doesn't come to be true i will explore this sort of thing.
Can you mark my post as a solution now :p

• JFL
Solution
  • JFL