Anyone on T notice better eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Thicker, maybe slightly medially longer eyebrows? Trannies who hop on T experience significant eyebrow growth and shape changes.

Thicker, maybe slightly medially longer eyebrows? Trannies who hop on T experience significant eyebrow growth and shape changes.
Why not try using minox? Also, I think eyebrow length is influence by the horizonal extension of the supras.

Why not try using minox? Also, I think eyebrow length is influence by the horizonal extension of the supras.
Minox doesn't do anything. As for eyebrow length, tons of people with normal/bad supras have good eyebrows and unibrows. Longer supras with a forward projected glabella just create the illusion of PCT eyebrows better afaik.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
More hair everywhere

Minox doesn't do anything.
My eyebrows are basically twice what they were from the start of the year on sublingual minox.

Starting from extremely thin, so normal looking now.

Cope, I have strong eyebrows and 6 inch wrists.

My eyebrows are basically twice what they were from the start of the year on sublingual minox.

Starting from extremely thin, so normal looking now.
Oral minox? My eyebrows when from really thin to normal too on minox foam. I need them to be thick and dense though.

This guy has the lowest forum T levels, and thickest eyebrows ever

2724805_looksmax.png
2712022_3ACE5AAA-1087-4AF4-B206-9832B8FB18BE.png

Your theory doesn't make sense, eyebrow thickness is genetical / phenotype trait

This guy has the lowest forum T levels, and thickest eyebrows ever

2724805_looksmax.png
2712022_3ACE5AAA-1087-4AF4-B206-9832B8FB18BE.png

Your theory doesn't make sense, eyebrow thickness is genetical / phenotype trait
look up ftm