anyone on this forum know how to die I’m writing a book

Aqualad

Aqualad

Platinum
I can’t drink SN because I throw it all up no matter what. (The character in my book)

Actual answers only please.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, liberiangrimreaper and Lidian
Inhale deodorant or Lysol or sharpies. Long enough and you’ll get high, even longer you’ll die. A t shirt and your door knob works too.

You’re not going through with this anyway fuck you dying in 2024 is the easiest thing ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Darkeningstar, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
No one is gonna give you genuine advice here cuz it’s a bannable offence init

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, murdah and cannotbeasked
Inhale deodorant or Lysol or sharpies. Long enough and you’ll get high, even longer you’ll die. A t shirt and your door knob works too, tie it around your neck and door knob, then sit down at such an angle that the t shirt starts strangling you.

You’re not going through with this anyway fuck you dying in 2024 is the easiest thing ever
Sharpies aren’t gonna kill me nigga kids use that shit

So basically hang myself? I was thinking it’s a good method but Isn’t it supposedly extremely painful?

You live until 85 after having many smart kids and great friends and family, along with a great spiritual life

Life is easy if you play your cards right

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Sharpies aren’t gonna kill me nigga kids use that shit

So basically hang myself? I was thinking it’s a good method but Isn’t it supposedly extremely painful?
I mean long enough it would because it’s not oxygen. It is extremely painful even more so than just hanging yourself because at least that way your neck is snapped instantly by your bodyweight. Also why?

You edited the thread title