Anyone only drink high quality FIJI water?

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
I think regular water is fatiguing me, I don't trust it. Going to try drinking only fiji and see if i get libido and energy increase.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Gonthar and Kaari
How would drinking water out of a plastic carton provide an energy/libido boost

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Kaari

No swimming bacterial infections. It tastes cleaner and clearer for a reason. They use best filtration method in world, meanwhile most water filters people use at home are mould attractors and literally make you sick.

Water is a huge deal, just try drinking some from a foreign country and see how much it affects you.

No swimming bacterial infections. It tastes cleaner and clearer for a reason. They use best filtration method in world, meanwhile most water filters people use at home are mould attractors and literally make you sick.
What about the micro plastics, I’d rather destroy my third eye and lower my IQ by a few points if it means I can at least speak to some foids without stuttering

What about the micro plastics, I’d rather destroy my third eye and lower my IQ by a few points if it means I can at least speak to some foids without stuttering

Probably not a big deal unless it's been sitting in the sun, hit and miss knowing if somewhere along the transport route that happened.

fucking gigacope ngl.

yes avoid tap but fiji over another brand is probably overkill.

this has to be peak cope. nigga its water whether it fiji or nestle

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
I think regular water is fatiguing me, I don't trust it. Going to try drinking only fiji and see if i get libido and energy increase.
i drink heavy water

this has to be peak cope. nigga its water whether it fiji or nestle

Bebop024
12d ago

Wanted to share this with everyone because i believed that water was water, like a lot of people. Just had a conversation a couple of days ago with a friend who told me she had stage 3 kidney failure about 3 years ago. Stage 4, and she would have to go on dialysis. Her doctor recommended drinking fiji water over the course of a year just to see what it would do for her. 1 year later, she was doing much better, but he said to keep doing it for another year. She is no longer in kidney failure, and the doctor was able to drop her as a patient. The next day, I picked up a case of Fiji from Sam's club

I prefer the fizzy stuff and Evian

Starter drinking mineral water alot too recently