Anyone play chess?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
My lichess username is nignogkingdom. Challenge me if you want to get destroyed

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I play with my autistic friend at school who thinks he’s amazing, I still beat him even though all I can do is move the pieces properly

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
used to play but it's too slow to play it regulary

I play with my autistic friend at school who thinks he’s amazing, I still beat him even though all I can do is move the pieces properly
I used to have the same thing. Nigga put himself ahead of me in the chess team then got destroyed by a 12 year old girl
used to play but it's too slow to play it regulary
Bullet games brah

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I used to have the same thing. Nigga put himself ahead of me in the chess team then got destroyed by a 12 year old girl

Now that must of hurt his ego, I’ll play you in a couple weeks I might have a chance then ?

Catfishman does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Now that must of hurt his ego, I’ll play you in a couple weeks I might have a chance then ?
Haven't played in two months so you might have a chance in a few weeks if I don't play... a chance at getting raped instead of murdered
Catfishman does
who dat nig

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Haven't played in two months so you might have a chance in a few weeks if I don't play... a chance at getting raped instead of murdered

who dat nig
Images 5

Over for u if you don't know who catfishman is.

I'm alright at chess, 15+15 classical on lichess,winner gets to fuck my oneitis?

I used to play when I was a child

Now & again on apps.

Me boyo, what's your rating?

CHESSCEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
imagine saying i love you to the moon and back. but instead i love you to hell and back

imagine saying i love you to the moon and back. but instead i love you to hell and back
me love u to the depths of Hades arsehole and back

me love u to the depths of Hades arsehole and back
jfl cant compare with i love you to the moon and back then to hell and back to earth then to mars and back to earth then into oblivion and little bit further back to the oblivion after that back to earth and then to hell and back and into oblivion

jfl cant compare with i love you to the moon and back then to hell and back to earth then to mars and back to earth then into oblivion and little bit further back to the oblivion after that back to earth and then to hell and back and into oblivion
yes I can, I luv u to infinity and back x infinity
no homo

Decent at it but I got kicked out of the chess club because some kid beat me so I punched him in the face and knocked him on his ass

yes I can, I luv u to infinity and back x infinity
no homo
no u ape. From now on u have to promote my profile here on the first sentence of ur description on ur utube. otheriwse no love :feelshmm:

no u ape. From now on u have to promote my profile here on the first sentence of ur description on ur utube. otheriwse no love :feelshmm:
fucking ogre. u will give me love no matter what or I will take it from u with force