anyone playing that hogwarts legacy chit?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I see a bunch of ppl on twitch playing it now. Maybe I can ask my mom to buy it for me lol.

It looks good but idgaf about Harry Potter so I wont play it

It looks good but idgaf about Harry Potter so I wont play it
chit i was supposed to get paid yesterday, but my boss didn't give me the check and i didnt wanna ask.

Looks shit

Looks inferior as fuck ngl to u man

Looks inferior as fuck ngl to u man
Alright, then what game would you recommend me to play? I already got suspended/doomered in wotlk. Should I just replay elden ring 24.7?

• +1
Reactions: phookmumb
Alright, then what game would you recommend me to play? I already got suspended/doomered in wotlk. Should I just replay elden ring 24.7?
Mogs fairy potter

Bojack It looks inferior
I understand what you're saying, but it's just a game bro. I got a few hours to kill, so it can't hurt to dump 60 dollars on it. Fek if I can just get my parents to help out that'd be great.

Imma buy it when it goes on sale. And just pirate it if you’re broke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25663
no, but i played Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on xbox 360 many years ago

no, but i played Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on xbox 360 many years ago
It wasn't that long ago. That chit came out 2009, the really old games are those nintendo era games.

Yeah ordered the game. Really look forward to playing, grew up with Harry Potter. I can’t stand most Harry Potter fans though. Gonna make a Chad and mog everyone at Hogwarts