Anyone rhinoplasty surgeons in Euro that you would recommend?

W

wristcel

Kraken
I'm in the UK

Way too expensive here. Want to go to someone affordable in Europe who won't make my nose even worse

are you ethnic?

Just go to Turkey. It's free there.
What's so funny about that you fucking niggeR??

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and wristcel
Just go to Turkey. It's free there.
What's so funny about that you fucking niggeR??
I'm actually looking at Turkey at the moment, because i'm wanting to get a hair transplant done at the same time. I think i've found somewhere but am waiting for more info back from them

I'm actually looking at Turkey at the moment, because i'm wanting to get a hair transplant done at the same time. I think i've found somewhere but am waiting for more info back from them
Turk surgeons are pretty good at their jobs. I got free rhinoplasty and my jewish nosh turned into feminine pretty boy nose.

Turk surgeons are pretty good at their jobs. I got free rhinoplasty and my jewish nosh turned into feminine pretty boy nose.
I just don't wanna fuck up because I actually don't want a feminine pretty boy nose tbh. Want it to be masculine without being ugly. Waiting to find out more info about the rhino surgeon at the hair place i'm in contact with

I would go to Raffaini

price? I'm looking for cheap! (I plan to get multiple surgeries so can't afford silly prices)
idk, but I heard he has reasonable prices

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
price? I'm looking for cheap! (I plan to get multiple surgeries so can't afford silly prices)
Never go for cheap option.
Rhino is crucial, easy to fuck up and if once fucked up there is no going back and fixing at that point is cope.
So safe the fuck up and go to a good good surgeon.

Never go for cheap option.
Rhino is crucial, easy to fuck up and if once fucked up there is no going back and fixing at that point is cope.
So safe the fuck up and go to a good good surgeon.
I'd be 100 years old if I saved to see a top surgeon lol. I'm minimumwagecel. There's always some risk. I'm just trying to find someone cheap who, in all liklihood won't completely fuck me up. I've seen loads of good nose jobs on reddit that they claim were like 2k. I'M sure with some research i'll find someone.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
I'd be 100 years old if I saved to see a top surgeon lol. I'm minimumwagecel. There's always some risk. I'm just trying to find someone cheap who, in all liklihood won't completely fuck me up. I've seen loads of good nose jobs on reddit that they claim were like 2k. I'M sure with some research i'll find someone.

Your gonna want a closed rhinoplasty then as its typically cheaper, you can get really good rhino's in the UK for around £4500 closed.

London and Dublin drive the prices up a lot if thats what you have been looking at but yeah you are pretty much better off going to another country if you wanna save money.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel