Anyone suffers from Hyperhidrosis?

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
I do. I sweat extremely excessively.
But have done so since puberty. I almost always have huge stains under my arms.
Chest, face, feet, and hands also pretty sweaty.

Doesn’t bother me much anymore tbh and I refused the meds they offered, cuz of sides.

Mine is mild-moderate but in the summer I can often be dripping from my face.

Anyone has this and your experience with meds?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, justinzayn and Deleted member 16346
Women hate this. Reason #1000001 to give them the ick.

How can a man that can't even regulate his own fluid retention remain cool and calculated in times of need?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deprived
Women hate this. Reason #1000001 to give them the ick.

How can a man that can't even regulate his own fluid retention remain cool and calculated in times of need?
200.gif

Nah mate they love the musk. Scent of a man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
i go from dry skin to maximum sweating in heat, no inbetween

I do. I sweat extremely excessively.
But have done so since puberty. I almost always have huge stains under my arms.
Chest, face, feet, and hands also pretty sweaty.

Doesn’t bother me much anymore tbh and I refused the meds they offered, cuz of sides.

Mine is mild-moderate but in the summer I can often be dripping from my face.

Anyone has this and your experience with meds?
I have pretty bad hyperhydrosis on my hands and feet, and it gets REALLY bad when im nervous, like you can physically see the sweat on my palms after a while.

I first realized how fucked up it is when I shook hands with my business teacher in high school and the man made a whole show of wiping his hand on his pants and looking at me with disgust (fuck that guy but gotta respect his low inhib tbh)

got insanely worked up over this, did a lot of research and i ended up buying this machine that uses a method called "Iontophoresis" to block the sweat glands essentially.

Looks like the image above

5 minutes a day with this machine and my hands and feet are dry as anyone's, no more awkward hand shakes or when holding hands with gf and my shoes aren't insanely smelly anymore

it sounds like snake oil salesmen shit but it actually works, surprisingly

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tom Jones
my ex girlfriend had this really bad on her armpits and also on her chest, apparently the meds don't rly work according to her

It's not really bad apart from the summer cuz her hands and back didnt sweat that badly

that shit is so fucking nasty btw man i have no idea why girls have sex with you

in the winter beads of cold sweat would literally roll down from her armpit onto my arm or smth and it always grossed me out

Last edited:
that shit is so fucking nasty btw man i have no idea why girls have sex with you

in the winter beads of cold sweat would literally roll down from her armpit onto my arm or smth and it always grossed me out
Bitches love it. Sweat dripping down my nose into her mouth and swallows it in orgsam broo.

I gather a few bottles of my underarm sweat per week and sells it to Bangladesh restaurants. Quite popular spice there