Anyone take pics of yourself daily?

how many pics do you take daily?

• Total voters
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I made 39 pics of myself today, 16 before school, 15 in school, 8 in home after school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
One time I took like 70 pics of myself in one day. It's getting a problem ngl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
I always take one in the morning to see if I look good since the mirror lies

• +1
Bouttaheadout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3328
None

• +1
most i’ve ever taken in one day was 17 and i felt so self centered and gross looking back at my camera roll

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs
7EBEFA9F C541 4087 BFC3 897BE9737C14

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Cody, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
theres times where i take pics all day like 50 in total and then i wont take pics for months cuz i dont care how i look like or feel confident anyways

• +1
theres times where i take pics all day like 50 in total and then i wont take pics for months cuz i dont care how i look like or feel confident anyways
easy to say if youre gl

When I think I look good at the moment I can make 100

• +1
No, I hate seeing my face in pictures.
The only exception is when I tried the genderswap filter from snapchat, "she" mogs me into oblivion

• +1
0. I have legitimate bad thoughts when I see my face in a pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Pietrosiek
i look like ass and i still do hundreds of selfies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
i used to until i came to the conclusion that im an absolute subhuman. angle, lighting and different lenses are cope.
if you dont look good in shit tier lighting from your front camera then you are ugly.

Last edited:
if you take 0 pictures daily how are you a member of this site LOOKSmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
pro tip: if u want to take good pics of yourself. eat a bunch of vegetables and fruits, take high dose C vitamin and collagen powder. do a 18-24 hour fast while sleeping enough and you'll be 0.5-1 psl higher version of yourself depending on person. ideal to take dating app pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
No point, I look bad in them

• +1
holy fuck im browsing my pics and HOLY SHIT. I changed a lot and i have also a lot of videos of me in motion. My side profile look much better (less bad) than on pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
pro tip: if u want to take good pics of yourself. eat a bunch of vegetables and fruits, take high dose C vitamin and collagen powder. do a 18-24 hour fast while sleeping enough and you'll be 0.5-1 psl higher version of yourself depending on person. ideal to take dating app pics
Based and collagenpilled

collagen is everything

• JFL

True, worked for me

12144328 842612689181667 1028273754 n

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2486
I always take snapchat pics from different angles before i leave, i look good in the mirror and also need to look good on snapchat to feel confident, otherwise my day is ruined until i find a good mirror in college with nice light and i look good af.

Now I'm doing it less frequently than before since I've rediscovered the passion in my hobbies. My BBC starts to bother me a bit less.

i used to take pics with the camera app, now i just use snapchat since it lets you take pics without saving

Now I'm doing it less frequently than before since I've rediscovered the passion in my hobbies. My BBC starts to bother me a bit less.
You have BBC?