Anyone that ascended miss being invisible sometimes?

RealNinja

RealNinja

Platinum
There’s certainly worse problems to have, but female attention (any kind of attention tbh) is anxiety inducing/irritating if you have abused dog syndrome from years of living as a subhuman. If you’re fat and/or ugly (I was both) you can walk outside and no one pays you any attention. There is no pressure to act a certain way or be a certain thing because no one gives a fuck about you.

Going from obese subhuman-LTN range to HTN range at 6’1 and muscular is a drastic change. I’m a far cry from Chad, but you almost start to understand how women feel. There’s always LTB-MTB girls staring at you, talking about you to their friends, following you around at the gym to watch you. A girl I was sitting behind in one of my lectures was covertly taking pictures of me. I watched her turn her phone so my face was in frame and snap a photo, she noticed that I saw and looked embarrassed. What the fuck is wrong with you lmao? Leave me alone, I’m trying to focus on what the professor is saying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whatever, Messar, grungymallard97 and 3 others
Suffering from success

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I don’t want limitless LTBs to pump and dump, I want a normal cute girl to love me
If you're that uncomfortable, best to just confront them directly. Girls won't be used to this. You won't have to say it twice. Though, I don't think that that's the core issue here.

The core issue is that your physical appearance might've changed, but you're still the insecure ugly guy mentally. You're still hyper-attentive to your environment.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and PeakIncels
If you're that uncomfortable, best to just confront them directly. Girls won't be used to this. You won't have to say it twice. Though, I don't think that that's the core issue here.

The core issue is that your physical appearance might've changed, but you're still the insecure ugly guy mentally. You're still hyper-attentive to your environment.
before ascending physically you have to ascend mentally

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Alexanderr
I love being alone :Comfy:

You’re right. I need to blast Tren and become 250 shredded :ROFLMAO:

Fuck bro wish I had your problem:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

So how come creepshots are bad, when men do it?
I don’t think taking a candid photo of some dude’s face is as evil-intentioned as filming yoga pants ass to post for 4chan gooners. It’s still bad either way tho

You’re right. I need to blast Tren and become 250 shredded :ROFLMAO:
I'd recommend vorinostat. At least for me, it was the silver bullet in addressing any of my prior social anxiety. I'd, no exaggerating, split up my life pre-vorinostat and pro-vorinostat.

If anyone's ever had serious social anxiety, they'd know just how normal it is for them to feel uncomfortable in most social situations- but that's gone now.

Life is so much better when you're not stressing about what people might think of you, do think of you, or could think of you. Online or offline.

There’s certainly worse problems to have, but female attention (any kind of attention tbh) is anxiety inducing/irritating if you have abused dog syndrome from years of living as a subhuman. If you’re fat and/or ugly (I was both) you can walk outside and no one pays you any attention. There is no pressure to act a certain way or be a certain thing because no one gives a fuck about you.

Going from obese subhuman-LTN range to HTN range at 6’1 and muscular is a drastic change. I’m a far cry from Chad, but you almost start to understand how women feel. There’s always LTB-MTB girls staring at you, talking about you to their friends, following you around at the gym to watch you. A girl I was sitting behind in one of my lectures was covertly taking pictures of me. I watched her turn her phone so my face was in frame and snap a photo, she noticed that I saw and looked embarrassed. What the fuck is wrong with you lmao? Leave me alone, I’m trying to focus on what the professor is saying.
Chad problems...

I just don’t like when girls stare now. It’s super awkward for me since I never used to get any attention so don’t know how to react

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
I'd recommend vorinostat. At least for me, it was the silver bullet in addressing any of my prior social anxiety. I'd, no exaggerating, split up my life pre-vorinostat and pro-vorinostat.

If anyone's ever had serious social anxiety, they'd know just how normal it is for them to feel uncomfortable in most social situations- but that's gone now.

Life is so much better when you're not stressing about what people might think of you, do think of you, or could think of you. Online or offline.
Does it actually improve social anxiety drastically, asking from a guy with extreme social anxiety

Does it actually improve social anxiety drastically, asking from a guy with extreme social anxiety
It wipes it out. There's a somewhat absence of feeling, where there was anxiety before. So, if I were to feel anxiety having to sit next to someone on the bus before, now I just do and don't think twice. It's a no brainer. Now imagine that for lots of other social situations. The anxiety simply isn't there.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and irkkedmulatto
It wipes it out. There's a somewhat absence of feeling, where there was anxiety before. So, if I were to feel anxiety having to sit next to someone on the bus before, now I just do and don't think twice. It's a no brainer. Now imagine that for lots of other social situations. The anxiety simply isn't there.
Hell, in fact, I'd partially enjoy getting to sit next to someone on the bus to uni, because I knew they'd get uncomfortable about it whilst I was relaxed. Just funny seeing people pray and hope the person stepping on doesn't sit next to them.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97