Anyone tried CeRave retinol serum ?

Maesthetic

Maesthetic

"You can always be thinner, look better"
I'm going to add retinol based product on my skincare routine. Have anyone tried this product ?

71tzcOuInxL SL1500

JFL using retinol instead of tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Deleted member 23564, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
Ive asked my dermatologist, she said that im too young JFL it's over
JFL at you for listening to a cringe bluepilled dermatologist
order it from a website boyo

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Deleted member 23564, newperson and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
buy it from reliable RX or skinorac
don't use this dogshit retinol
use tret
retinol is a hoax created by jewx to milk more money from retarded population

it's as effective as 1/10 of tret and costs more because 'muhhh tret is only for chronic acne!!!! buy this instead, it's safer!!!'

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Deleted member 16515
retinol is a hoax created by jewx to milk more money from retarded population

it's as effective as 1/10 of tret and costs more because 'muhhh tret is only for chronic acne!!!! buy this instead, it's safer!!!'
jfl at normies using shitty creams instead of accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Try Retinol first an see how your skin reacts. For sensitive skin even retinol can be too harsh.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
Retinol is a meme. Any retinol or derivative you can buy OTC is a meme.

It's a great introduction to topical vitamin A. Clean your skin. Wait 30 minutes. Then apply the serum.

After a bottle of this you can graduate to adapalene.

Retinol is a meme. Any retinol or derivative you can buy OTC is a meme.
Granactive retinoid at max concentration (5%) is equal to about 0,0010% tret, which still works, but very slowly.

The results you'd get in 3 months with tretinoin 0,025% would take a year or more to obtain with granactive retinoid.

The 2% granactive retinoid is so slow you may as well not be using it, it will take years to see any real results.
The 5% version is the only OTC retinoid or retinol worth using and even that is very slow.

The only difference between various retinoids, retinol and retin-a is how fast they work (and retinols need to go through several conversion stages on the skin).

Tretinoin 0,10% is the strongest thing available but it will irritate most peoples skin very badly if you start with it right away (4x stronger than 0,025% tret). Building up tolerance is the key.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Granactive retinoid at max concentration (5%) is equal to about 0,0010% tret, which still works, but very slowly.

The results you'd get in 3 months with tretinoin 0,025% would take a year or more to obtain with granactive retinoid.

The 2% granactive retinoid is so slow you may as well not be using it, it will take years to see any real results.
The 5% version is the only OTC retinoid or retinol worth using and even that is very slow.

The only difference between various retinoids, retinol and retin-a is how fast they work (and retinols need to go through several conversion stages on the skin).

Tretinoin 0,10% is the strongest thing available but it will irritate most peoples skin very badly if you start with it right away (4x stronger than 0,025% tret). Building up tolerance is the key.

I used Paula’s choice 1% retinol and noticed absolutely nothing about my fine lines and wrinkles in 6 months.

Recently ordered 0.025% 0.05% and 0.1% tret from you-know-where. Will start with 0.025% and build up. I have oily skin so no product I ever used (such as 30% aha and 2% bha peel) ever irritated me.

I used Paula’s choice 1% retinol and noticed absolutely nothing about my fine lines and wrinkles in 6 months.
Ordinary 1% retinol is equivalent to about 1/100th of its' retin a equivalent. It's not a scam, because it does work if the user religiously applies it for 5+ years, but it's just not worth the money when a tretinoin tube can be had for a few bucks on the internet and will show huge results in just a few months.

Ordinary 1% retinol is equivalent to about 1/100th of its' retin a equivalent. It's not a scam, because it does work if the user religiously applies it for 5+ years, but it's just not worth the money when a tretinoin tube can be had for a few bucks on the internet and will show huge results in just a few months.
Based my G. That’s exactly what I did. You mind if I DM you about a few other things about this new skin-care routine that I’m putting together for myself?

Long term use of 0.05% tretinoin was not good for my skin.

Took some time off, will now add it back but on top of moisturiser instead of beneath.

Don’t underestimate this shit and don’t accept peeling skin, it’s not “your skin adapting” it’s your skin barrier getting raped.