Anyone tried chew and spit for leanmaxing?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Did it give you any results? Do you still consume some calories when doing it?

• +1
Reactions: Running!
chewing works idk about that spit shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 28927
chewing works idk about that spit shit
chew and spit as in chewing the food and then spitting it out, only getting the flavor out of it. foids with eating disorders do it

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
OMG BRO STOP JUSTIFYING YOUR NICOTINE ADDICTION IT WILL RUIN YOUR TEETH AND SKIN

yes it works, i’ve done it

chew and spit as in chewing the food and then spitting it out, only getting the flavor out of it. foids with eating disorders do it
I borrowed some of my leanmaxx techs from some anorexic girl before even using .org JFL
and chew + spit is kinda worthless since it's only to help you cope with a need to eat, carbonated water would be better for this

Intellignece

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
I’ve only done that, for weight cut die a competition. Once your drink water, it will all come back. It’s not like your trying to be lean for a day.

edit: I’m retarded, I didn’t read your question, don’t read this

Waste of food and money thus retarded, just have some discipline chunky boy

try suck and spit

• JFL
Reactions: mugly
Being lean is piss poor easy, eat 500 grams of ground beef a day only and you’ll lose weight and won’t even be that hungry during it.

Tried it for a bit. Didn't work, plus: you still absorb a good amount of Cals doing it, unless you eat very-Low GI foods; that you wouldn't see the allure of chewing anyways.

Being lean is piss poor easy, eat 500 grams of ground beef a day only and you’ll lose weight and won’t even be that hungry during it.
That’s like 1400 calories with 100 grams of protein and all you need micronutrient wise. Maybe find extra lean one or soak the fat with a paper towel to get lower calories.

Last edited: