Reactions: Deleted member 18052
pm yakhi🤙🤙. i got something for you🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: leopold123, Deleted member 2729 and LooksOrDeath
U mainly need igf 1 and T and exercises that lengthen clavicles and ribcage expansion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joelortiz and Deleted member 17829
like how?

all i know is gym or clavical lengthening or wearing fooking shoulder pads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and HOLYFUARK
Idk if true, but I heard there were some specialized deadlifts you can do to expand your clavicles.

iu

Aside from that, HGH during puberty, roids, clavicle lengthening surgery, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and LooksOrDeath
this works until what age?
Any age before 28 when clavicles fuse if u can inject , or during puberty if natty , you can also gymcel naturally as an adult but u wont see much change in frame, only muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Any age before 28 when clavicles fuse if u can inject , or during puberty if natty , you can also gymcel naturally as an adult but u wont see much change in frame, only muscles
what exercises have chance to improve clavicals and ribcage?

what exercises have chance to improve clavicals and ribcage?
Exercises that rip you apart such as hercules hold, wide grip deadhang, wide grip deadlift the guy above posted. For ribcage dumbell pullover, deep breath squats, expanding your ribcage by holding your breath could also work , swimmers tend to have big ribcages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Elvisandreaa
Exercises that rip you apart such as hercules hold, wide grip deadhang, wide grip deadlift the guy above posted. For ribcage dumbell pullover, deep breath squats, expanding your ribcage by holding your breath could also work , swimmers tend to have big ribcages
how come this increases clavicals?

Yes, it's called gymcelling, and if you do it properly, you will broaden your frame significantly.

Specifically side delts, LATS, and rear delts. Side delts obviously broaden your width, rear delts improve posture which expands your frame, and LATS push your arms out. When your lats are big enough, people will see your VTAPER even in clothes which gives the illusion of more width. When you're growing properly, you will also physically feel your frame expanding and taking up more space

Lift with enough volume and consistent progressive overload with a small calorie surplus for 3 years, and you will framemog the vast majority of people even without wide clavicles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, ItsOverCel and Deleted member 15089
Yes, it's called gymcelling, and if you do it properly, you will broaden your frame significantly.

Specifically side delts, LATS, and rear delts. Side delts obviously broaden your width, rear delts improve posture which expands your frame, and LATS push your arms out. When your lats are big enough, people will see your VTAPER even in clothes which gives the illusion of more width. When you're growing properly, you will also physically feel your frame expanding and taking up more space

Lift with enough volume and consistent progressive overload with a small calorie surplus for 3 years, and you will framemog the vast majority of people even without wide clavicles
strongly agree
gymcelling has expanded my bidelt very significantly, 2 inches in a year for sure of natty gymcelling and gaining 8 kgs for sure