Anyone tried neck training?

Jeww

Jeww

Banned
Seems very dangerous tbh

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I have, its one of the most painful exercises by far my neck was stiff the following day so i stopped doing it

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
I have, its one of the most painful exercises by far my neck was stiff the following day so i stopped doing it
how? i'm doing 4 sets of 100 reps and my neck isn't even sore the next day.

ive been loading 10kg on my head and curling with that for 30-40 reps and i don't get sore anymore.

my neck is strong as fuck but it hasn't grown a whole lot.

I've started training traps hardcore because I think I'm lacking mass in the back of the neck and that will make it look wider.

• +1
neck training is dangerous and hurts if you put pressure on your discs. do side to side exercises instead

• +1
I did this one when I trained neck and its very effective

• +1
training neck is cope man
most ppl fuck their necks by training it. training won't even make it look bigger, traps are the sole purpose one's neck is thick

You can clearly see the neck muscles are not meant to be grown a lot since it would fuck w/ your entire flexibility.
you should focus on upper traps to fraud a thick neck

GettyImages-147219941-56a05efe3df78cafdaa14c5f.jpg

• +1
Seems very dangerous tbh
it’s not just put a light plate on your head and do neck curls/extensions, high reps to failure. jfl why do you think Olympic wrestlers have disgustingly big necks it’s because they target the neck muscles through direct training