Anyone tried Remini AI photos to create fake holiday and photoshoot pics for Tinder and Instagram?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
Everyone's doing it on TikTok JFL. You need to edit some of the colours so it doesn't look like it's from Remini.

Screenshot 20230726 132343

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Amnesia
Such a game changer if they can edit my pics to actually have a group of NT looking friends around me (as long as I mog all of them) in a cool public place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 24444, Dietsnasta and 3 others
Such a game changer if they can edit my pics to actually have a group of NT looking friends around me (as long as I mog all of them) in a cool public place
Have you tried it? It's free. You need to upload a bunch of pics of yourself and it churns out photos. However when you have churned out 5 sets it asks you to pay, so to keep getting free AI photos you have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling after generating 5 groups of photos.

Please check out DMs for an example! In fact I can try it out on you

@mizrahi_hater

Everyone's doing it on TikTok JFL. You need to edit some of the colours so it doesn't look like it's from Remini.

View attachment 2341406
@Amnesia

You may have to change the colour of the clothing, the colour of some of the surroundings and edit the photo, since people are already uploading them on the Internet en-masse. You don't want girls to already pick out you're using AI photos to get laid, like this nigga here (it's so obvious he used Remini AI photos):