anyone tried therapy

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

master of the human experience.
my life is officially joyless. I cant stand people and I cant stand nothing. only thing I enjoy doing is rotting in my room away from all humans. I just wanna be normal. I think I might get therapy so has anyone tried it?

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
my life is officially joyless. I cant stand people and I cant stand nothing. only thing I enjoy doing is rotting in my room away from all humans. I just wanna be normal. I think I might get therapy so have anyone tried it?
Tell foid therapist to give u sex

Yeah, I have tried therapy at the behest of my parents because I was rotting for years. It's basically paying someone to talk to but the therapist has a pseudo aura of a medical professional, if you don't need advice the best they can do is refer you to psychiatrist if they think you're really fucked up.

Yeah, I have tried therapy at the behest of my parents because I was rotting for years. It's basically paying someone to talk to but the therapist has a pseudo aura of a medical professional, if you don't need advice the best they can do is refer you to psychiatrist if they think you're really fucked up.
talking wont do me shit. I want someone to help me rewire my brain

I haven't tried it because I am a massive narc, but you should probably go better that then to rope.

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
what meds I'll gladly take the goyslop to be happy
You won’t be ‘happy’ but you won’t be ‘sad’ anymore. The reason why most of these serotonin drugs work and why you don’t ‘sad’ anymore is because you won’t feel ANYTHING anymore, that’s why you become apathetic.

Just do coke