Anyone tried this for Acne?

N

Norwooder

Master
Doctor prescribed me this...
Screen Shot 2020 06 03 at 111125 pm

Which is an Anti-biotic supposedly aimed at reducing acne by reducing the oiliness in the skin of the face.
Why would my GP prescribe me this instead of Accutane?
Has anyone had any experience with this Anti-biotic?
The GP said this anti-biotic helped rid himself of acne back in the prime years of his life, so I am going to give it a try for a month or so.
Let me know if you have had experience with this and whether you believe it a better remedy than accutane for the treatment of Acne

prescription drugs are a scam. avoid at all cost.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I was 6 weeks on it, didn't help at all.
Nothing can compete with retinoids.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 195cm, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
I used it. It helped a little but it didn't get rid of it completely.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Norwooder
I used it, didn't work whatsoever. I don't think it's that effective tbh, instead of jumping straight to accutane have you tried tretinoin?

Only do it if you feel you need it tbh. Fucking with your gut flora if not needed is not a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Doesn't work for persistent cysts. Best for mild/moderate acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Norwooder
I used it, didn't work whatsoever. I don't think it's that effective tbh, instead of jumping straight to accutane have you tried tretinoin?
Ok, It might be effective on me as my acne isn't that bad and maybe a reduction in oiliness in my skin may be all I need... I will have to wait and see. Have not tried tretinion yet is that just Retin-A If so what percentage should I use?
Only do it if you feel you need it tbh. Fucking with your gut flora if not needed is not a good idea.
I agree with that, that is a concern but I think using it just to get rid of it as a once off would be okay for my health...
Doesn't work for persistent cysts. Best for mild/moderate acne.
With that logic it should work perfectly for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
The trick to solving acne is diet. Eat foods with a low glycemic index. Our hunter gatherer ancestors and modern uncontacted peoples eat a very low inflammation diet of organic meats and fruits/vegetables and acne is non existent for them. Accutane is another shitty treat the symptom not the problem drug. The human body is simply not capable of taking the insane amounts of inflammation that comes from our modern high carbohydrate diets

Last edited:
The trick to solving acne is diet. Eat foods with a low glycemic index. Our hunter gatherer ancestors and modern uncontacted peoples eat a very low inflammation hunter gatherer diet and acne is non existent for them
where is the proof in that though? How would we know? What foods have a low glycemic index?

where is the proof in that though? How would we know? What foods have a low glycemic index?
You can google the glycemic index of many common foods. As a rule of thumb, avoid anything with added sugar/high fructose corn syrup and white bread, white rice, etc.

Attachments

• EE7379C3-550A-404B-A575-0B5F1FFF1006.png
    EE7379C3-550A-404B-A575-0B5F1FFF1006.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 5
jfl
jfl
jfl
jfl
JFL
JFL

was on that shit for 4 years.

You will destroy your gut biome and skin biome.

That is an tetracycline antibiotic that kills bacteria in your body. Acne is a bacteria that lives in your skin and when your pores in your skin clog, if acne bacteria gets stuck in it your body goes apeshit and causes inflammation aka pimples.

jew doctors prescribed this to you so when your pores clog, the bacteria is dead and your body won't create pimples.

issue is there's good bacteria your skin needs and your intestines need. doxycline and all antibiotics kill these good bacteria as well.

these bacteria can impact your seratonin levels and other chemical bullshit that affects your mood.

also you can get weird bugs and superinsects in your gut if there's no healthy bacteria and you can fucking die.

antibiotics are a cope.

Accutane is unironically the salvation of acnecels like myself.

like I said I took doxycycline and minocycline for 4 years.

Do not take those jewish pills.

take accutane, sacrifice your liver and kidneys for your hormonal profile. Your liver can recover but your gut biome cannot recover without doctors shoving ANOTHER MANS SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT AKA A FECAL SAMPLE. THEY ACTUALLY DO THIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Lux
Yes it works but it is not a permanent solution. Accutane is permanent, although it is controversial on this forum

jfl
jfl
jfl
jfl
JFL
JFL

That is an tetracycline antibiotic that kills bacteria in your body. Acne is a bacteria that lives in your skin and when your pores in your skin clog, if acne bacteria gets stuck in it your body goes apeshit and causes inflammation aka pimples.

jew doctors prescribed this to you so when your pores clog, the bacteria is dead and your body won't create pimples.

issue is there's good bacteria your skin needs and your intestines need. doxycline and all antibiotics kill these good bacteria as well.

these bacteria can impact your seratonin levels and other chemical bullshit that affects your mood.

also you can get weird bugs and superinsects in your gut if there's no healthy bacteria and you can fucking die.

antibiotics are a cope.

you got a brain issue mate? I said above that I am taking it for a short period of time. no shit, 4 years on any anti-biotic is terrible for you

you got a brain issue mate? I said above that I am taking it for a short period of time. no shit, 4 years on any anti-biotic is terrible for you
YOU ARE TRULY, TRULY FUCKING STUPID.

TAKE THOSE JEWISH PILLS.

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY WISDOM.

SEE YOU ON R/FECALTRANSPLANTS YOU CUCK.

• JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Good_Little_Goy
jfl
jfl
jfl
jfl
JFL
JFL

antibiotics are a cope.

take accutane, sacrifice your liver and kidneys for your hormonal profile. Your liver can recover but your gut biome cannot recover without doctors shoving ANOTHER MANS SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT AKA A FECAL SAMPLE. THEY ACTUALLY DO THIS.

do they actually fuck your hormones up?
I tried searching and couldn't find anything about it

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Edgar and GordonFreeman
worked well for me, its an antibiotic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 1849
do they actually fuck your hormones up?
I tried searching and couldn't find anything about it
seratonin levels are controlled by the microbiome and antibiotics kill the microbiome.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
jfl
jfl
jfl
jfl
JFL
JFL

antibiotics are a cope.

just imagine letting a nigga shove shit down your throat, can’t be me

200mg twice daily for 6 months cleared my acne while on it. On accutane now to make sure that shit never comes back.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy