Anyone tried waterfasting here?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
Eating nothing except drinking water. Does it work, for how much did you go and how much weight did you lose?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and GigaMogger
It's better doing normal fasting cause you can do it more often than water fasting

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and GigaMogger
Go 48 hours if you don't wanna lose muscle and lower your metabolism

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, CursedOne and Deleted member 6892
Go 48 hours if you don't wanna lose muscle and lower your metabolism
I don’t even have muscle jfl, but yeah I’m gonna do it for 2 days at weekends. I want to lose as much weight as possible in one month (Since I don’t want to stunt growth long term at 15) and then go on a lean bulk with HGH and Aromasin

• +1
It's better doing normal fasting cause you can do it more often than water fasting
I wanted to do 16/8 on my usual days when I’m not water fasting is that fine

• +1
@Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

Be careful with it while you're still developing btw

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
i went 48 hgours asnd lost like 2 pounds of muscle 2 pounds or fat acoording to my scales

not worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

Be careful with it while you're still developing btw

Yeah I know that’s why I’m saying I’m not doing it long term. Gonna do it 4 times in total until next month. I’m fine if I don’t grow this month, losing fat will benefit me long term cause of decreased estrogen, and the HGH that will come by then will make up for it
i went 48 hgours asnd lost like 2 pounds of muscle 2 pounds or fat acoording to my scales

not worth it tbh
damn I thought it was supposed to preserve muscle

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, GigaMogger and Deleted member 5818
Yeah I know that’s why I’m saying I’m not doing it long term. Gonna do it 4 times in total until next month. I’m fine if I don’t grow this month, losing fat will benefit me long term cause of decreased estrogen, and the HGH that will come by then will make up for it

damn I thought it was supposed to preserve muscle
same tbh

Yes it works really well, when I was very fat I did Alternate day fasting (basically u eat once every 2 days) for 1 month, the results were crazy I lost like 4-5kg of pure fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I did it for 11 days. The first 48ish hours you lose the most, due to losing water weight due to lack of glycogen. After that you do lose fat quick. If your TDEE is 1800, you are burning that each day. That's a pound of fat every other day.

I did it for 11 days. The first 48ish hours you lose the most, due to losing water weight due to lack of glycogen. After that you do lose fat quick. If your TDEE is 1800, you are burning that each day. That's a pound of fat every other day.
You lost 6lbs of fat? Did you take electrolytes or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
You lost 6lbs of fat? Did you take electrolytes or some shit?

I forgot how much weight I lost. A good amount, like 4-5 the first two days (mostly water). Then it seemed like .75 pounds a day, but I was also walking a lot. Anyways, you wouldn't be able to measure fat lost accurately unless you did hydrostatic weighing before and after.

There are a couple supplements I took but I don't remember exactly what. I ordered some electrolyte supplement for next time I do it.

If you’re actually somewhat fat, you couldn’t even fast for long enough to get lean so it’s pointless for that purpose

Its legit for losing weight, also backloading carbs at night = natty steroids

Tried it for six days. Awful