Anyone try omegle or ome.tv?

D

Deleted member 17920

Kraken
What happened, how was your experience?

I messed with it years back. I recognized a few of the women there from webcam whore sites. I guess today, Onlyfans utilize the network. So once, I was drinking and being dumb. So I hid my penis in between my legs and aimed the webcam at that area. Guys took notice. Ugh. One guy started playing with himself. He couldn't see my face or chest. All he could see was something that looked like a vagina. Finally, I opened my legs and Mr. Destroyer flops out. Ugh. He was pissed off! He MakingItHappened his camera. He slammed it down. Probably broke it. But someone else took a liking to my dark twisted comedy prank.

A year later, I would see him pranking guys but wearing a bra stuffed. Smh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I messed with it years back. I recognized a few of the women there from webcam whore sites. I guess today, Onlyfans utilize the network. So once, I was drinking and being dumb. So I hid my penis in between my legs and aimed the webcam at that area. Guys took notice. Ugh. One guy started playing with himself. He couldn't see my face or chest. All he could see was something that looked like a vagina. Finally, I opened my legs and Mr. Destroyer flops out. Ugh. He was pissed off! He MakingItHappened his camera. He slammed it down. Probably broke it. But someone else took a liking to my dark twisted comedy prank.

A year later, I would see him pranking guys but wearing a bra stuffed. Smh.
I always skip people trying to overexpose body, obvious bait

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I am so non-NT its over

I also have homosexual tendencies so it complicates things aswell. Along with extremeely high inhib, being anxious and having a lifelong stutter. I don't have Asperger's or autism tho. I'm the least NT person in a 500 KM radius at the least

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tallcurrycel
I never say more then 2 sentences. Ever. I am so retarded!

I always skip people trying to overexpose body, obvious bait
Many women flashed me. Once, a Latino played with her pussy for me. I had met gangs and cartels there too. I can spot them easily. Then I discovered the owners behind that network. Ugh. I couldn't participate any longer.

It's controlled by sex traffickers.

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad