Anyone try PGE-1 with Paba and DMSO for Penis Gains?

BlackKaiser

BlackKaiser

Iron
I came across a study discussing the use of PGE-1 to induce prolonged erections, lasting between 4 to 6 hours, in conjunction with the topical application of PABA and DMSO for penile enlargement. Some individuals have reportedly experimented with this method to test its efficacy. For example, I read about a user named Roniele, who shared his experience on a forum. Over the course of four years, he claimed to have achieved significant gains, reaching a size of 8.5x7 inches, and provided evidence to support his results. Anyone tried this or got more info?

Just do PE, penis enlargement, this forum has lot of user with documented gains thunders.place

I've been doing it for years and only made girth gains amounting to a permanent 0.25inch gain. It's either 10x7 or death. Chemical PE is the way.

I came across a study discussing the use of PGE-1 to induce prolonged erections, lasting between 4 to 6 hours, in conjunction with the topical application of PABA and DMSO for penile enlargement. Some individuals have reportedly experimented with this method to test its efficacy. For example, I read about a user named Roniele, who shared his experience on a forum. Over the course of four years, he claimed to have achieved significant gains, reaching a size of 8.5x7 inches, and provided evidence to support his results. Anyone tried this or got more info?
I remember finding a patent about this. I'm pretty sure you need to inject PGE-1 tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back