Kraken
ethics / health

i challenge meat eaters to come in this thread and try to debate me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
BTW, you are now a spam attack on the scientific community. We all have full lives, filled to the brim, and we don't have the time to refute every brain fart you come up with. You, not having to do anything productive, keep generating erroneous writeup after writeup. It's asymmetric warfare, and it's tiring. I will not engage, because it might give the false idea to deluded souls that this kind of noise is worth being engaged with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and StrangerDanger
23239.jpg
11088.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
@Shieda_Kayn come on. try me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger and Shieda_Kayn
BTW, you are now a spam attack on the scientific community. We all have full lives, filled to the brim, and we don't have the time to refute every brain fart you come up with. You, not having to do anything productive, keep generating erroneous writeup after writeup. It's asymmetric warfare, and it's tiring. I will not engage, because it might give the false idea to deluded souls that this kind of noise is worth being engaged with.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Just slaughtered a bunch of annoying ants, you're next if I see you irl

Just slaughtered a bunch of annoying ants, you're next if I see you irl
youre not going outside boy, youre scared that people will look at your seborheic dermatitis. i advice you to stop eating meat and dairy, it will help a lot with your issues

youre not going outside boy, youre scared that people will look at your seborheic dermatitis. i advice you to stop eating meat and dairy, it will help a lot with your issues
it comes as no surprise nearly all soy ridden vegans are anti-natalists, which is good you and your kind need to go extinct asap

it comes as no surprise nearly all soy ridden vegans are anti-natalists, which is good you and your kind need to go extinct asap
what the fuck that has to do with ive just said
lolol-lmao.gif

we are striving boi , its you are the one who voluntarily lowers his life span and increases chance of chronic disease

what the fuck that has to do with ive just said
lolol-lmao.gif

we are striving boi , its you are the one who voluntarily lowers his life span and increases chance of chronic disease
hmu 100 years from now and we'll see who's health holds up

hmu 100 years from now and we'll see who's health holds up
wow what a debate. lets see what happens after 100 years in an individual case and completely ignore science and a large amount of research and studies that proves veganism to be an optimal diet for human health and body. get lost

You probably can win against most in a ethics debate because People genrally feel bad for animals

But I am not sure about health but I wont debate it

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
ethics / health

i challenge meat eaters to come in this thread and try to debate me
I understand and respect the idea of veganism but I choose to eat meat wich I think should also be respected by vegans