Anyone used injectable copper ghk cu peptides?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
A lot of clinical studies have shown that GHK-Cu has different roles and benefits in the human body, including:

• Wound healing
  • Attracting immune cells
  • Gives antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects
  • Stimulates Collagen
  • Glycosaminoglycan synthesis in the skin fibroblasts
  • Promotes Blood Vessel Growth
Clinical Evidence has even shown that GHK-Cu also acts as a feedback signal for tissue injury. Also, GHK-Cu is also known to act as a potent protector of tissue and anti-inflammatory agent, which reduces oxidative damage in tissues.

Overall, GHK-Cu has been discovered to be involved in signaling tissue remodeling. This is through removing damaged/scarred tissue and generating healthy tissue.

Studies have shown that GHK concentration decreases with age because of its concentration in the body, which might cause tissue destruction, inflammation, or cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
where to get

There’s a place near my crib that injects this stuff for me

Will go try it out when I finish biking in Korea

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I looked into it heavily for a few days. Seems like it's mainly used for anti aging by oldcels to reverse gray hairs and it actually works mostly locally not systemically. So if you inject it near a wound site the skin there will get very thick but only locally near the injection. There's also a ton of pain like excruciating tier since something to do with copper naturally being related to wound healing so your body thinks there's an issue there. Also tons of copper require high supplementation of zinc or you get health problems of some sort.

It's very expensive and there's a difference between the type injected and topically used. Most are formulated to be used topically. If you want skin benefits you take it out of the vial and mix it with a cream. It does work but people said no better than tretinoin unfortunately. I probably won't bother since it's like $100-$200 for a vial or some shit. There's also matrixl and other peptides that can be used topically and might be worth looking into. I probably won't bother honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back