Anyone uses their thumb(s) to push maxillia up?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
I unironically started doing this daily for 30 minutes to an 1 hour everyday and I'm getting results, i tried to use something more solid but it was doing more damage so I now put a thumb as its soft but at the same time can generate enough force at the top end of my hard palate just before where the soft palate starts and I push for an hour. i take breaks for 10 to 20 seconds and press my thumb onto the hard palate into the maxillia and do this for an hour.

I think this is more efficient efficent than bolus chewing as its harder to control the gum and you might swallow it by accident if you push too further down. also your thumb can generate more force than the tongue. Anyone else do something like this or is it just me?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Whitepill_Saint, goat2x and 3 others
Better to just hard mew
If youre leaving your mouth open for an hour a day with your thumb stuck inside, its going to affect you overtime negatively

Thumb pulling should be done for 1-2mins every 2 hours a day if you want to do it, it’s typically used to expand the palate not bring it upwards and forwards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint, DutchPrettyBoy and 3 others
Better to just hard mew
If youre leaving your mouth open for an hour a day with your thumb stuck inside, its going to affect you overtime negatively

Thumb pulling should be done for 1-2mins every 2 hours a day if you want to do it, it’s typically used to expand the palate not bring it upwards and forwards
Wtf I thought pushing up on maxillia makes it go forwards as it can't go up, that's what Mike Mew said wtff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist and Whitepill_Saint
Wtf I thought pushing up on maxillia makes it go forwards as it can't go up, that's what Mike Mew said wtff
I cant tell if you’re purposely being autistic

Use your tongue to push your maxilla forwards
Dont expect results for years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Manfrommars
yes bro I do it for 5 mins 10 seconds on 10 seconds off as hard as I can 2 times a day as hard as I fucken can

do it for harder forces for less time, the reason thumbs are good is because you can do massive bursts of force, if youre doing moderate forces for 30 mins it won’t have any effect more than regular mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Better to just hard mew

I don't breath through mouth I breath through nose when doing this and I close mouth afterwards with tongue on roof for 20seconds then repeat until 1 hour is gone, so I actually thumb mew for 20 minutes to 30 minutes actually
yes bro I do it for 5 mins 10 seconds on 10 seconds off as hard as I can 2 times a day as hard as I fucken can

do it for harder forces for less time, the reason thumbs are good is because you can do massive bursts of force, if youre doing moderate forces for 30 mins it won’t have any effect more than regular mewing
I push as hard as I can though, and i can tell the force is much greater than tongue mewing otherwise I wouldn't do it for that long

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

Longer and smaller periods of force > Shorter and bigger periods of force.

jfl stop telling people on this site to do that it will mess them up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint, randomvanish and 1 other person
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Longer and smaller periods of force > Shorter and bigger periods of force.

jfl stop telling people on this site to do that it will mess them up
This is meant to be an addition to mewing not a replacement, so its not like we don't mew afterwards for all day and night
Call me what you want but I'm not dying hideous

• JFL
This is meant to be an addition to mewing not a replacement, so its not like we don't mew afterwards for all day and night
I know that

But theres a reason Mike Jew doesn’t recommend thumbpulling

Its as autistic as bonesmashing

Do you think people who have good maxillas like barrett have ever thumbpulled? Theyve achieved their growth through genetics, nasal breathing, tongue on the palate softly and chewing a hard diet

• +1
  • JFL
What I did was smash my cheekbones with a hammer, which loosened the bones in my face. Then I pulled my maxilla up and forwards and now I look like Barret.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint and DutchPrettyBoy
I know that

Do you think people who have good maxillas like barrett have ever thumbpulled? Theyve achieved their growth through genetics, nasal breathing, tongue on the palate softly and chewing a hard diet
John mew says if you're older than 11 you have to apply a bigger force like thumb force, i'm more documented than you, and Barrett was mewing since birth that's why he doesn't need thumb but we do, big difference
What I did was smash my cheekbones with a hammer, which loosened the bones in my face. Then I pulled my maxilla up and forwards and now I look like Barret.
I'm going to look like a model in a year with this method while you're going to stay subhuman so cope harder faggot

• +1
  • JFL
John mew says if you're older than 11 you have to apply a bigger force like thumb force, i'm more documented than you, and Barrett was mewing since birth that's why he doesn't need thumb but we do, big difference

I'm going to look like a model in a year with this method while you're going to stay subhuman so cope harder faggot
Lol ive met Mike Jew and had a 1 hour consultation with him asking all these questions

Keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
What i did was i fapped and came in my mouth and then swallowed. My tongue created such a force that now my maxilla and mandible are upswing and i have Barret tier forward growth.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Better to just hard mew

Wide palate=more protrusive zygos and nasal area, so def still worth it

• JFL
'm going to look like a model in a year with this method while you're going to stay subhuman so cope harder faggot
Imdonewithyourshit

What i did was i fapped and came in my mouth and then swallowed. My tongue created such a force that now my maxilla and mandible are upswing and i have Barret tier forward growth.
I tried doing that but I was in the bathroom and I have a small dick, so when I ejaculated I missed my mouth and it landed on the toilet seat. I quickly evacuated but now my mum is pregnant.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 14262
Lol ive met Mike Jew and had a 1 hour consultation with him asking all these questions

Keep coping
Reminder this is op
Right side profile

• JFL
Autism.

• JFL

have you had any results with this? I've had zero results so far in 2 months
I know that

yes they did. when they were fucking six years old. we have to try harder than that

Last edited:
  • JFL
I suppose it could work since TADS with braces is litteraly the same thing just consistent and actually is proved to push the maxilla up

• JFL