Anyone using tretinoin without sunscreen?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Did you notice sun damage

I use differin without sunscreen and no I don’t notice sun damage but I also don’t stay long outside

Did you notice sun damage
sunscreen alone increases collagen by 50% in white people

why shouldn't you use it?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

Lol really? I am afraid of the chemicals in sunscreen and I don’t like the look it gives my skin

GHK-cu clears skin, acne scars, regrows hair, defends against UV ray damage, repairs nerve damage. Shall I go on...? :D

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846 and SikKunt

answer the fucking question smartass

GHK-cu clears skin, acne scars, regrows hair, defends against UV ray damage, repairs nerve damage. Shall I go on...? :D
k

• JFL
Reactions: x30001
yeah I do when I use sunscreen my skin is so fucking glowing
SPF50 btw

I'm on differin and on the first 2 weeks i wasn't using sunscreen and i could feel my skin burning. After that i started using and now everything is perfect.

I'm on differin and on the first 2 weeks i wasn't using sunscreen and i could feel my skin burning. After that i started using and now everything is perfect.
how often do you apply sunscreen

it’s all marketing after 35-40
no it's not

"With tret, you need a minimum of SPF 50, PA++++ (UVA protection). Quick reminder that UVA rays cause tanning, hyperpigmented sunspots, and ultimately fine lines and wrinkles. UVB causes sunburn. Both can cause skin cancer. "

no it's not

"With tret, you need a minimum of SPF 50, PA++++ (UVA protection). Quick reminder that UVA rays cause tanning, hyperpigmented sunspots, and ultimately fine lines and wrinkles. UVB causes sunburn. Both can cause skin cancer. "
Still, you should get at least some minutes of sun exposure without sunscreen daily to get enough Vit D.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Still, you should get at least some minutes of sun exposure without sunscreen daily to get enough Vit D.
I don't apply it all the time, like twice a day

• +1
Reactions: her
make a thread about this?