• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, user123456 and maximizer24
His head is larger than both his clavicles together
Bro the whole video is disgusting his tongue is decaying bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: xeqri
the best pheromone is cat piss

basically you get a cologne/perfume bottle and dump the liquid out and replace it with male cat urine

I tried this shit bro and believe me when I say this,

I had crazy iois when I was walking around my college campus and multiple prime young women approaching me and multiple slays in a single day

• JFL
Reactions: user123456

basically you get a cologne/perfume bottle and dump the liquid out and replace it with male cat urine

I had crazy iois when I was walking around my college campus and multiple prime young women approaching me and multiple slays in a single day
How do you get the piss do you like milk it like a cow or something

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James

Bruh provide proof there no way

• JFL
Reactions: Phantomivy
pheromones are applied like cologne so he shouldnt be putting shit in his mouth and he looks like the type of guy to have a rotting tongue anyway

You want "pheromones"? masturbate and spread the cum over your clothes, women have a very keen sense of smell and will instantly smell the cum, they won't say "you smell like cum", infact they'll be quiet and start thinking about you/looking at you. This can result in them being disgusted but the smell will change and make chemicals be released inside her, she'll get aroused if you are compatible.

Or become healthy and let your body release natural pheromones, don't mask them with cologne/deodorant, it's not "smell", it's your pheromones that foids will smell.

Eww what the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back