Anyone want to join me on a trip to greece to beat the retard out of Crestfallen95

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
For fucks sake someone needs to do something about the absolute state of this person's brain structure. The stuff he says on here is equivalent to the ramblings and the personality of a mental patient who seems to be living in another dimension. It's infuriating and impossible to be looked past. I need 2 more users to capture and tie him down, we'll discuss our exact approach once it's all arranged.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 21716 and 10 others
@Crestfallen95 stop hmm reacting me ahhh you sick freak!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Primalsplit, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
what is it that upseted you so much?

im down. fuck that ugly manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 29167 and Splinter901
He seems mentally sane to me. The Oneistis pill is a hard one to swallow and I think with time he will be better.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, aBetterMii and Deleted member 21735
i think it was that thread about the hairy girls. btw if a girl shows up like that it means she doesnt give a shit about you
No you idiot I have been more hostile towards you ever since I saw what you look like in that thread where someone posted some pictures of you because it doesn't warrant your retarded loser behavior. Fuck u.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Beating him wont make anything better.

@Crestfallen95 is a chill guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Primalsplit and Deleted member 22918
No you idiot I have been more hostile towards you ever since I saw what you look like in that thread where someone posted some pictures of you because it doesn't warrant your retarded loser behavior. Fuck u.
Hes a chill sad alt boy, the world is unfair and cruel to him

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
He’s got pics on here ?
3497508 1688115561831

Muhh I need surgeries, muh nothing worked for me

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 23391
Hes a chill sad alt boy, the world is unfair and cruel to him
OP this guy is arguably worse and more of a victim mentality abused autist who expects pussy to appear from thin air

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and aBetterMii
i thought you always knew what i looked like since u were on .net?

Crestfallen is one of the few guys that PUA might actually help. He's a decent looking guy. He's not 6', but he's 5'10 in a medmanlet country. He gets matches with girls on tinder and talks to them for a long time. But he never gets second dates, ever? Probably weirds them out with autism. Honestly, the depressing vibe of his posts even weirds me out and makes me feel uncomfortable through a screen, imagine what these girls must feel IRL. He should NOT be failing like this at his looks level. He should at least be hooking up with some beckies every now and then.

• +1
Crestfallen is one of the few guys that PUA might actually help. He's a decent looking guy. He's not 6', but he's 5'10 in a medmanlet country. He gets matches with girls on tinder and talks to them for a long time. But he never gets second dates, ever? Probably weirds them out with autism. Honestly, the depressing vibe of his posts even weirds me out and makes me feel uncomfortable through a screen, imagine what these girls must feel IRL. He should NOT be failing like this at his looks level. He should at least be hooking up with some beckies every now and then.
He never even tried to escalate with any of these girls lol he expects them to flood his phone with messages after an awkward first date where he only talked about his bass skills. Then when they don't he comes to this site to whine about being ghosted and type out rants about how undesirable he is.

• JFL
i thought you always knew what i looked like since u were on .net?
Yes but seeing it again more recently refreshed my memory... it'll probably fade into the back of my mind again eventually and I'll stop insulting you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
He never even tried to escalate with any of these girls lol he expects them to flood his phone with messages after an awkward first date where he only talked about his bass skills. Then when they don't he comes to this site to whine about being ghosted and type out rants about how undesirable he is.
He probably awkwardly mumbles about bass guitar and dark souls on these dates for 30 minutes until they would do anything to leave

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 22918
LOL is that an actual thing a girl said to you? What led up to that?
i put my hand on her back and after 10 seconds she said "what are you doing exactly?".

• JFL
How far into the date was this?
it was near the end. it was the only point when i could do that. bitch was latched onto me wtf did she expect me to do? though she had eyesight problems and needed someone to guide her

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 23391

Users who are viewing this thread

Back