Anyone Watch Boondocks

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Haven't watched it for quite a while now but shit was the funniest back when I just discovered it. I esp liked that Huey kid he's so real. Definitely recommend it + you can basically find all episodes for free on YouTube.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender and Schizotypalcel
Boonbump

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Bumpdocks

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
white people watch the boondocks :feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I don’t watch shows about niggers

• WTF
Reactions: Suns9999
Haven't watched it for quite a while now but shit was the funniest back when I just discovered it. I esp liked that Huey kid he's so real. Definitely recommend it + you can basically find all episodes for free on YouTube.
Ok....and what have you learned from the show?

• +1
Ok....and what have you learned from the show?
That black culture is something that perpetuates itself but is also the result of low iq television like BET and let's be real social media that tries to make these people into charricatures of themselves

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
That black culture is something that perpetuates itself but is also the result of low iq television like BET and let's be real social media that tries to make these people into charricatures of themselves
Right, but you said you admire Huey and want to follow in his footsteps, he was all about the ghetto culture....

• +1
Right, but you said you admire Huey and want to follow in his footsteps, he was all about the ghetto culture....
That was Riley, Huey was more of a stereotype woke

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I watched like an episode or two

• +1
I watched all seasons, man it was so fun

• +1
That was Riley, Huey was more of a stereotype woke
Ohh...right, I got them mixed up...
I thought Riley was the real one, the other was just about social causes and shit....:LOL:

• +1
What did you think of it though, what's ur favorite episode
haven’t watched too many episodes other than a few from season 1 but as far as i can remember the one where grandpa gets a new girlfriend and riley and huey try to convince him that she’s a gold digger but he won’t listen. i think i remember that one the must cus it kinda corresponds with all the shit i see on here about betabuxing n shit like that lol

• +1
Saw this clip on reels I need to get on this:feelskek:

Attachments

• D54E2D4EB8F99DCF52FCB81BD799E089_video_dashinit.mp4
    900 KB