Anyone who also can’t handle when women giggle or laugh

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
I fucking hate it ngl
Always when I walk and Mind my business and foids laugh at something I always get nervous ngl ( and no they don’t laugh at my face )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I don’t care as long as p in v

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and turkproducer
I want a foid who will giggle when I slap her face while my schlong is inside her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3328
Idk that's usually a good sign
Girls often find gl guys funny

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Idk that's usually a good sign
Girls often find gl guys funny
Just was walking trough a hallway and some 16 yo foid opened a door spotted me why I was walking and giggled at me and went back in her room and wispered something to another foid both looked at me and giggled

• +1
if girl is cute then its cute

Just was walking trough a hallway and some 16 yo foid opened a door spotted me why I was walking and giggled at me and went back in her room and wispered something to another foid both looked at me and giggled
That's a good sign bro
IOI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
that almost sounds like some truecel shit, you sure she giggled at you?

Yea that or it's an ioi lol

That's a good sign bro
IOI
Should I go back and bust into their room

[ISPOILER]im in a Hospital [/ISPOILER]
that almost sounds like some truecel shit, you sure she giggled at you?

Yea that or it's an ioi lol
Yes but if I would be truecel that should be happen more often tbh
And it was not a bad giggle like look how ugly this nigga is since they were cute smiling and looked kinda embarrassed

• +1
Should I go back and bust into their room

[ISPOILER]im in a Hospital [/ISPOILER]

Yes but if I would be truecel that should be happen more often tbh
And it was not a bad giggle like look how ugly this nigga is since they were cute smiling and looked kinda embarrassed
Yes bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3328
I fucking hate it ngl
Always when I walk and Mind my business and foids laugh at something I always get nervous ngl ( and no they don’t laugh at my face )
I always think they're laughing at me. I don't get nervous - I get depressed and angry :feelsree:
looked kinda embarrassed
They were embarrassed for your face, homie.

• +1
Aight I sat in a waiting chair and waited
3 minutes later one opened the door and I said politely hello and asked how she was XD
Had some smalltalk and she said she was laughing bcoz she spilled a drink and went out the get tissues XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and maxmendietta
i hate it too. i remember approaching 2 girls at the beach cuz i knew one of them. it was cringe as fuck cuz she girl didnt recognize me without glasses and shirtless at first and she looked really weird then i told her that im X from X and she remembered. her stupid friend just laughed all the fucking time it made the situation so strange. i just said „ok have fun“ and left

• +1
Aight I sat in a waiting chair and waited
3 minutes later one opened the door and I said politely hello and asked how she was XD
Had some smalltalk and she said she was laughing bcoz she spilled a drink and went out the get tissues XD
@6ft1

• +1
I fucking hate it ngl
It sexually excites me when they giggle.