Anyone who hates girls of their own race is an incel and a loser.

leonardu

leonardu

Platinum
lm east asian and love east asian girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Jamaldickjavontus, Kazey and 8 others
i love your women too bro, too bad they will choose white 6'3 me over your dicklet manlet ass, nothing personal tho sorry

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 6 others
Black and curry guys get a pass from this
But yea mestizo, mullatto, MENA, white, rice, med should all love their women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
But yea mestizo, mullatto, white, rice, med should all love their women
Why? I understand for blacks but for curries I don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
But yea mestizo, mullatto, MENA, white, rice, med should all love their women
Rice women are the biggest race traitors though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 33711, Chadeep and 3 others
Why? I understand for blacks but for curries I don't think so.
Curry women are honestly the lowest of the low.
They are not attractive when put side by side with other women. A stacylite top 1% curry woman is the equivalent of a top 20% white girl (high MTB).
Like genuinely from an objective standpoint bro, they are more undesired than black women.

Look I’ll go through each of them:

These are all the types of women:
  • Rice
  • White
  • Mestizo
  • Mullato
  • Black
  • MENA
  • Curry

Rice guys:
Rice
White
Mestizo
Black (hood NYC rice dudes)

White guys:
Rice
White
Mestizo
Mullato
Black

MENA guys:
Rice
White
Mullato
MENA

Mestizo guys:
White
Mestizo
Mullato
Black

Mullato guys:
Rice
White
Mestizo
Mullato
Black

Black guys:
Rice (urkcel anime black dudes)
White
Mestizo
Mullato
Black

Curry guys:
White (Chadlitepreet+ all go for these, or students in Poland)
Mullato
Curry

You see Curries settle with other curries like I am planning to do so, because of inability to racemix. Curry women are far more undesired percentage wise in global desirability (not absolute frequency, as all women can get laid), compared to curry guys.

The only reason I’m planning to marry one though is because I’m half Punjabi, half Iranian and I would marry an Iranian in a heartbeat but they aren’t really that submissive.
And for me femininity is number 1, more than looks.
If I was half Asian, I would have genuinely married an Asian. And honestly if I was even half black, half curry, Id have married a black girl, because at least black women produce mogger children, have good maxillas, have good bone structure, and are very high E bodies.

Curry women, are boneless, with bad phenos, with hardly ever any striking features (excluding outliers like Aishwarya Rai), bad genes, bad fat distribution, undesirable bodies, need to wash themselves more (because of their gland secretion)..

It’s the ultimate truth. Unless you are like me as a curry and you value femininity more than genetic desirability or even objective attraction (given from the lists above).. I.e how attractive a girl is, you would benefit so much more from race mixing, as one stands to gain everything from it.

@Xangsane I feel you understand this, which is why you put curry women as least attractive

TLDR: Just fully ignore any curry woman, unless you are curry yourself, are below Chadlite in West, and also value submissiveness more importantly over how good a girl looks. You all three of them for it to be worth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Nick.Harte
Ah yes, because looksmax retard #27283 @leonardu knows what's up

i love your women too bro, too bad they will choose white 6'3 me over your dicklet manlet ass, nothing personal tho sorry
There arent even asians in your country

Nobody is immigrating to serbia:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: dude shamelessly develops all his opinions chronically online

Even if asians wanted to date outside their race, they choose masucline men because theres a billion cutecels in their own kind

Also based thread