I only ltr muslim bitches

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Arcturus, try2beme and 3 others
I only ltr muslim bitches

3153714 9B31B905 FC18 47D4 BD95 2A53724013C7

that muslim bitch in college with nigger @PrinceLuenLeoncur

yes it's him with a Pakistani muslim bitch. he posted this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, cutie_pie, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others

>big-nosed pajeeta

I see @PrinceLuenLeoncur blurred out her bug eyes.

JFL. I have seen this picture before though.

Anyway, put it in a spoiler otherwise I’ll have to warn you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, WeiWei and human304
>big-nosed pajeeta

thanks for the reminder buddy. fixed it.

i am gonna rope someday cant take this niggerworshipping anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, WeiWei and Gengar

You’re welcome.

Lol, I think you’re safe in Bharat. 😂

just die with a BBC in your mouth you pathetic homosexual. Allah hates homosexuals if you ddint know. Your islam religion kills gays, why are you still alive?

Thats a paid actress and also its not @PrinceLuenLeoncur lmfao Indian IQ checks out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and Gengar

Doesn't even look pakistani to me, burn the coal, pay the toll, it's only a matter of time.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
just die with a BBC in your mouth you pathetic homosexual. Allah hates homosexuals if you ddint know. Your islam religion kills gays, why are you still alive?

Thats a paid actress and also its not @PrinceLuenLeoncur lmfao Indian IQ checks out.
He’s a “Hindu.”

That’s the famous pic Prince sends out to others, JFL. Isn’t it, @looksmaxxer234?
Doesn't even look pakistani to me, burn the coal, pay the toll, it's only a matter of time.
Really? Big nose + brown. Could get away with such claims though.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Lol, I think you’re safe in Bharat.

not even close bro. these libera pajeetas and cucks will soon start importing niggers for muh diversity. they already on the way to legalize same sex marriage.
i want to bomb a gas cylinder in this ralley.

View attachment 2377766

not even close bro. these libera pajeetas and cucks will soon start importing niggers for muh diversity. they already on the way to legalize same sex marriage.
i want to bomb a gas cylinder in this ralley.
I know BJP is accepting of LGBT but they hate muzzies. JFL!

many Pakistanis look completely white. @TRUE_CEL can attest to this fact.

He’s a “Hindu.”

That’s the famous pic Prince sends out to others, JFL. Isn’t it, @looksmaxxer234?

thought he was muslim lol

I know BJP is accepting of LGBT but they hate muzzies. JFL!
BJP is accepting LGBT because we still are a democracy and western powers hate BJP.

they are using LGBT, muzzies, chicken neck etc as pressure point to destabilize India.

India could have been a wholly autonomous nation if it still retained its whole territory . but nah they had to listen to the whites instead of their cousins who lived side by side for thousands of years.

many Pakistanis look completely white. @TRUE_CEL can attest to this fact.
1) She doesn’t look white.

2) They don’t look completely white, but they can be pale.

In fact, Ror people of Bharat look whiter than any Pakistani I have ever seen. I was surprised to find out they were Bharati to begin with, lol. And that’s coming from a guy who can differentiate easily between white-passing Arabs and others.

• JFL
Reactions: human304
BJP is accepting LGBT because we still are a democracy and western powers hate BJP.

they are using LGBT, muzzies, chicken neck etc as pressure point to destabilize India.

India could have been a wholly autonomous nation if it still retained its whole territory . but nah they had to listen to the whites instead of their cousins who lived side by side for thousands of years.
Some justify homosexuality from a religious point of view, so I don’t think we can blame on western politics per se.

He’s a “Hindu.”

Looks ethnic but her coloring doesn't suggest pakistani to me

• +1
thought he was muslim lol

most people who see me real life makes that mistake. cause unlike other hindus i eat lots and lots of animal protein and onions.

i eat lamb, goat, chicken, duck, pigeons, eggs, fish and lots of lots of onions. also i dont eat soy curry that is truly popular where i live.

so i give off a different aura than average hindu. when you eat meat you get an aggression , that is why people make that mistake.
No, he isn’t. 🤣

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Looks ethnic but her coloring doesn't suggest pakistani to me
I’ll take your word for it. I haven’t grown up around many, unlike you.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Some justify homosexuality from a religious point of view, so I don’t think we can blame on western politics per se.
we dont have any problem with homosexuality or third gendered people. even in Odisha region there was a famous deity named "Brinnapuram" who was worshipped who was depicted to be a third gendered people

but western people have different notions. there LGBTq ideology consists of gender changing surgeries on children. and in India they will try to do this on Hindu children but will never touch on the Muslims.

Just like in West all this is pushed on White boys and never on Blacks.

this is the problem. also i still dont understand why we still follow "Democracy" .

Fucking bastard.
why bro, pigeon meat is actually very tasty and healthy. and i dont by wild ones but farmed ones. why angry ?

• JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
we dont have any problem with homosexuality or third gendered people. even in Odisha region there was a famous deity named "Brinnapuram" who was worshipped who was depicted to be a third gendered people

but western people have different notions. there LGBTq ideology consists of gender changing surgeries on children. and in India they will try to do this on Hindu children but will never touch on the Muslims.

Just like in West all this is pushed on White boys and never on Blacks.

this is the problem. also i still dont understand why we still follow "Democracy" .
I may have roots from Madhya Pradesh, bhai.

I may have roots from Madhya Pradesh, bhai.
my mom is from Bihar and dad is from west bengal. so on my moms side we can be distant cousins.

Srk heroes

• Woah
Please Allah grant me this goddess.

Even though I am not Muslim.

Attachments

• 7A2D4E43-EEEC-45B3-9A61-6EEF73826F55.jpeg
    7A2D4E43-EEEC-45B3-9A61-6EEF73826F55.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Fuck another Ozge. This is a fogger name for sure. She and Ozge Torer fog like crazy. 8 PSL gigastacies. They will end up marrying ogres. 4.5 PSL males at best.
4.5 PSL male is still better than marrying niggers what most hollywood actresses are doing.

Average white woman has a 1000+ bodycount at 25.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 23218
>big-nosed pajeeta

You truly are an inbred paki if you actually think that’s me…

I have made it abundantly clear I’d never post anything involving me or a foid publicly here and yet you fall for peoples bullshit

In truth it’s a picture from another user who used to post here he’s from New York and that’s the most I’ll say. But I wouldn’t slay an ethnic subhuman like that

• Woah
Reactions: WeiWei