Anyone who seriously wants to rope after seeing a photo of them or taking a selfie?

B

basedblackpiller

Silver
Srs

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, hattrick, isis_Bleach and 3 others
yes my self esteem is on a constant up and down

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, diditeverbegin, hattrick and 7 others
You are not your face

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson, greycel, diditeverbegin and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I accepted that I was a normie and surgeries are cope for me, but when I take a selfie it’s like seeing myself for the first time and getting hit with the realisation of my sub humanity

yes
but at the same time i can look in the mirror and look like chad
weird how the brain works smts ngl

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson, Whatever and Clark69
All yesterday I thought I was the most handsome man alive, today I hid my face fml

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
All yesterday I thought I was the most handsome man alive, today I hid my face fml
same bro i have anorexia and body dysmorphia my stupid ass its horrible

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
I accepted that I was a normie and surgeries are cope for me, but when I take a selfie it’s like seeing myself for the first time and getting hit with the realisation of my sub humanity
me too bro sometimes my girlfriend will ask me to send her a picture of myself, ill open the camera and get hit with 100% pure subhuman aspie stare and i instantly want to rope

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and lowtiernormiechad
me too bro sometimes my girlfriend will ask me to send her a picture of myself, ill open the camera and get hit with 100% pure subhuman aspie stare and i instantly want to rope
Since you have a girlfriend you can’t be that subhuman, unless your gf is close to subhuman

Since you have a girlfriend you can’t be that subhuman, unless your gf is close to subhuman
shes not subhuman ive shown her to a couple people on here they all agreed she was cute mtb is the worst shes been rated

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Yes but I've slowly learned to accept it. The mental image of myself is now the one of me in the rear camera an arm's length away as opposed the one I had of myself in the mirror with good lighting

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson and basedblackpiller
Yes but I've slowly learned to accept it. The mental image of myself is now the one of me in the rear camera an arm's length away as opposed the one I had of myself in the mirror with good lighting
Yeah I think that is what I need to do. When I would see a pic of myself and hate how I look, I would block out the negative feelings by telling myself that I don’t look like that actually or I’m being too harsh on myself. But I need to view the camera as the reality which is much easier said than done

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
why do we look so different on camera then mirror

why do we look so different on camera then mirror
because in the mirror our brain can hide any flaws that we dont want to see so we feel like chad

but then we take a picture we can objectively see, focus and pinpoint the failos with accuracy since we get an overall picture of what we look like

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: finn899 and lowtiernormiechad