Anyone whos HTN-Chadlite GTFIH

Cr™

Cr™

Gold
If your interested in making money by doin nothing (ill give more details in pms) pm me must be htn-chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, PseudoMaxxer, ggg.tv🤫 and 10 others
ok what is it

• JFL
Reactions: Litekiller11
pm

• JFL
Reactions: descension, try2beme, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
I'm LTN do I qualify?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i.blame.buzz, FBl, MedMogger and 9 others
Stealing courses, rebranding them and selling as your own? Yea that works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, Clavicular, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
shady ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, wowamat, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
I’m ugly can I still participate? Please

If your interested in making money by doin nothing (ill give more details in pms) pm me must be htn-chadlite
I'm cumskinned mtn saar. Do I qualify saar?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I'm an ogre mtn can i do it

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Even gatekeeped pretty privilege is active on a looksmaxxing forum for the top 10%, brutal blackpill, it never began for looksmaxxers

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, LordBBC, greycel and 1 other person
Q&A

„What is it“
A: E-whoring

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
Your almost there
Making women obsessed with you via catfishing, then saying you‘re in a bad situation asking for sum of about 100€, then blocking her. Doing that with as many women as possible online, scamming foids lmao

Making women obsessed with you via catfishing, then saying you‘re in a bad situation asking for sum of about 100€, then blocking her. Doing that with as many women as possible online, scamming foids lmao
You steered off

shady ass nigga
Q&A

„What is it“
A: E-whoring

Yeah this guys posted it on the :dafuckfeels: Exclusive VIP Lounge :dafuckfeels:

"This is different than all my other groups as they all failed because most users are inactive,"

4289539 IMG 5116

Anyways I'm not here to hate, but you should really be more transparent if you want people to follow you.

Also you are incredibly fucking sketchy.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Arsene and BoredPrince
Yeah this guys posted it on the :dafuckfeels: Exclusive VIP Lounge :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 3078770

View attachment 3078771

"This is different than all my other groups as they all failed because most users are inactive,"

View attachment 3078773

Anyways I'm not here to hate, but you should really be more transparent if you want people to follow you.

What's "not transparent" and I posted on both because I'm trying to get both VIP users and normal users and just to let you know I've already made the group so yeah "I'm sketchy" .

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

View attachment 3078770

View attachment 3078771

View attachment 3078773

What's "not transparent" and I posted on both because I'm trying to get both VIP users and normal users and just to let you know I've already made the group so yeah "I'm sketchy" .
LMFAOOOO. No comment on this tbh, peak 14yr old indian moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids, Arsene and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
So eWhoring basically

Isn’t catfishing men easier or are you suggesting it’s too saturated?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

View attachment 3078770

View attachment 3078771

View attachment 3078773

How didn’t I notice you before here?

Anyway you seen like a good user, i can see why others like you
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• Love it
How didn’t I notice you before here?

Anyway you seen like a good user, i can see why others like you
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max
I was previously n9wiff, you don't recognize me?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Sorry no, but I doubt you remember me

new name is better, easier to remember

• So Sad
Im chadlite pls join let me!!

• JFL
u were n9wiff? Oooohhhhh my god…. And here I thought U was some random user

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I get HTN on here sometimes CL ( personally don’t agree) but I mean sure

You sell morphs
I mog you to death when it comes to making money, keep posting self improvement videos like some indian guy (hamza) told you in an 60€ course

So eWhoring basically

Isn’t catfishing men easier or are you suggesting it’s too saturated?
No catfishing women is even easier. Just search up some pretty guy with a goatie and you yourself should be somewhat trained, have a good body and a pleasent voice. No need to send dick pics. Don‘t send your face but do memos and show your muscles, these women will thirst over you and the second you get money out of them you leave.

I don‘t do any of that but it‘s basically e-whoring

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
I mog you to death when it comes to making money, keep posting self improvement videos like some indian guy (hamza) told you in an 60€ course

No catfishing women is even easier. Just search up some pretty guy with a goatie and you yourself should be somewhat trained, have a good body and a pleasent voice. No need to send dick pics. Don‘t send your face but do memos and show your muscles, these women will thirst over you and the second you get money out of them you leave.

I don‘t do any of that but it‘s basically e-whoring
Who has vip here buddy? 🤣 When you can afford vip speak until then speak when your spoken to .

im a ltn black person but i identify as htn curry

am i qualified?

double pist