Anyone with solid knowledge on chewing?

D

Deleted member 16530

Zephir
I recently have been looking into softmaxes I never picked up

Chewing is an interesting one,I see very conflicting opinions

Does this thing bloat you improve you or kinda do both?

Also if you can give specific info about it’s effects on different jaw types (narrow,wide etc) I’d appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and WhiteGoodman
I don't know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Deleted member 16530
It helps break down food for swallowing and digestion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16530 and 3 others
Chewing + nutrition is unironically how you get bones if you wasn't gifted with good cranial base shape genetics.

Why? Look at North American Natives and Eskimos, and Cro-Magnon skulls They all have huge thick developed bones, what do they have in common? Their teeth are all worn-out due to a lifetime of heavy chewing regimen.

Anterior wear

Modern humans usually have slight overbites and thin (sometimes recessed) bone structures, once you chew a lot and wear you teeth down you eliminate the overbite and stimulate bone growth, your facial bones never fuse because they are designed to handle the wear process accordingly.

Ui

Modern skull, thinner bones, natural slight overbite, intact teeth

Ai

Cro-magnon skull, thicker and well developed bones, edge to edge worn out bite

2 5

Close view of another worn-out teeth.

[
140828 inuit1

Proxy image

Inuits showing their worn-out teeth.

More examples of how the lifetime heavy chewer face looks like.

Thats it, just combine heavy chewing with a good diet and you have your best softmaxx, remember to use all your teeth and chew with your mouth open like all primitive people do, unless you are a high inhib cuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, RAMU KAKA, IMZLEGEND and 1 other person
I recently have been looking into softmaxes I never picked up

Chewing is an interesting one,I see very conflicting opinions

Does this thing bloat you improve you or kinda do both?

Also if you can give specific info about it’s effects on different jaw types (narrow,wide etc) I’d appreciate it
if you use a chewing device it will make your face bloated at first
but the bloat should fade in a couple of weeks and your face will becom significantly wider and more defined.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 16530
Chewing + nutrition is unironically how you get bones if you wasn't gifted with good cranial base shape genetics.

Why? Look at North American Natives and Eskimos, and Cro-Magnon skulls They all have huge thick developed bones, what do they have in common? Their teeth are all worn-out due to a lifetime of heavy chewing regimen.

View attachment 1622225
Modern humans usually have slight overbites and thin (some recessed) bone structures, once you chew a lot and wear you teeth down you eliminate the overbite and stimulate bone growth, your facial bones never fuse because they are designed to handle the wear process accordingly.

View attachment 1622244
Modern skull, thinner bones, natural slight overbite, intact teeth

View attachment 1622253

Cro-magnon skull, thicker and well developed bones, edge to edge worn out bite

View attachment 1622248

Close view of another worn-out teeth.

View attachment 1622255
View attachment 1622256

Inuits showing their worn-out teeth.

View attachment 1622259

View attachment 1622260

More examples of how the lifetime heavy chewer face looks like.

Thats it, just combine heavy chewing with a good diet and you have your best softmaxx, remember to use all your teeth and chew with your mouth open like all primitive people do, unless you are a high inhib cuck.
if you use a chewing device it will make your face bloated at first
but the bloat should fade in a couple of weeks and your face will becom significantly wider and more defined.
I used a jawzrsize for a month and documented my whole journey using it to lookism.net, when the forum was still alive

I don't know if it's worth it to be frank, only your masseters will increase, losing bf is still a better jawmax than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and LooksOrDeath
OP do you have a square jaw? That is to say straight gonions that do not bend inwards to your face? If yo do then chewing will be a great looksmax for you. You will be able to get hollow cheeks and a more robust looking jaw from training masetters due to good insertions. Even better if your gonions are flared and you have a long ramus. A prime example is Salludon.

I reckon that most people fit the basic criteria listed above. However if you don't and have a rounded jaw then you will acheive a very bloated appearance from working the masetters.

Also lose bodyfat if you're not lean. You will not be able to see progress and you'll have a round looking jaw regardless.

• +1
Reactions: bigchazy and Deleted member 16530
I used a jawzrsize for a month and documented my whole journey using it to lookism.net, when the forum was still alive

I don't know if it's worth it to be frank, only your masseters will increase, losing bf is still a better jawmax than that.
for people with good masseter insertions i think its a good looksmax.
but people with round faces should stay away from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530

Those pieces of plastic/rubber are garbage and won't do much for your bones, it will only bloat you, since you are limited to just one (and small) range of motion, and can't use your full bite force. You need to chew things like hard meat and use all your teeth, thats the only way for the wear and bone growth happen (besides optimal nutrition).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
find a black BF and chew on his BBC to improve jaw strength

• +1
Reactions: ungewist