Anyone work in I.T?

Grey

Grey

Iron
Brainfogcel here sorry if the text below is disorganized/ missing some info but I don't want to spend an hour revising everything

I'm thinking of dropping out of college and start studying the A+ cert(more if it's needed) to get a helpdesk job then try to specialize in something after 1-2 years

The online courses online at my college are full and I don't want to go in physically as that would crush my subhuman soul. So I'm only taking one online class so its gonna take me like an extra year to complete college provided that I go full time or part time with summer school.

Do you think it's worth it to get into the Industry, if so what do you think I should be aiming to be in the Industry?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6128
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
Brainfogcel here sorry if the text below is disorganized/ missing some info but I don't want to spend an hour revising everything

I'm thinking of dropping out of college and start studying the A+ cert(more if it's needed) to get a helpdesk job then try to specialize in something after 1-2 years

The online courses online at my college are full and I don't want to go in physically as that would crush my subhuman soul. So I'm only taking one online class so its gonna take me like an extra year to complete college provided that I go full time or part time with summer school.

Do you think it's worth it to get into the Industry, if so what do you think I should be aiming to be in the Industry?
Just finish your degree

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Yes @Ritalincel works there as a moderator,

He's a "watchdog" if I remember correctly.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel