Anyone’s got tips for sodium bloat?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Sodium is usually the main culprit of bloated face. I have been supplementing Potassium yet my face is still bloated. The only way for me to have lean face is to avoid high sodium consumption.:(

Sodium is usually the main culprit of bloated face. I have been supplementing Potassium yet my face is still bloated. The only way for me to have lean face is to avoid high sodium consumption.:(
I have heard Vitamin C overdose has diuretic effect.

Stop eating carbs you fuck, no salt either. Just eat meat, eggs (raw preferably) and you will slay

Stop eating carbs you fuck, no salt either. Just eat meat, eggs (raw preferably) and you will slay

Do you realise that 90% of normie foods are caeb and sodium. Should I just ditch my mom traditional food and just eat plain unseasoned chicken broccoli mashed potatoes??

Do you realise that 90% of normie foods are caeb and sodium. Should I just ditch my mom traditional food and just eat plain unseasoned chicken broccoli mashed potatoes??
potatoes have carbs, they will bloat you even though they good a good potassium ratio. Just eat steak and eggs. Being in ketosis will remove and water weight you have. Its the perfect diet for low water retention when you need it, even if you're recessed. Ive gone from looking subhuman to girls saying im good looking when I debloat and im recessed. Yes you can get away with bloat if you have bones, but if you want to be model tier then being in ketosis will make your facial aesthetics mog.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Cristiano88 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
potatoes have carbs, they will bloat you even though they good a good potassium ratio. Just eat steak and eggs. Being in ketosis will remove and water weight you have. Its the perfect diet for low water retention when you need it, even if you're recessed. Ive gone from looking subhuman to girls saying im good looking when I debloat and im recessed. Yes you can get away with bloat if you have bones, but if you want to be model tier then being in ketosis will make your facial aesthetics mog.
How are you not craving carbs and sodium in ketogenic diet? How do you have that much will power to not cheat on it I am genuinely don’t understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Only bad carbs will bloat you if I renumber right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Ok I don’t mind eating a lot of vegetables, nuts, and fruits.
Drink a lot of water..get rid of sodium and bad carbs.. Do cardio. ALL THESE will reduce your bloatness.

A lot of water.. a lot.. difference in my face is night and day when hydrated vs dehydrated.

IF you plan to have carbs at all, nothing processed, has to be whole foods, things like potatoes or rice if you insist on having carbs, everything else is probably processed garbage (candy, protein bars, etc.).

You could just count carbs and aim for under 100g a day, but gym performance will be iffy imo.

Cut sodium as much as possible (have enough that you can function obviously), most foods you will consume are already preserved/have sodium added to them. Remove table salt, soy sauce, hot sauce, etc.

I think cutting carbs to sub 100 for a few days is only good when you really want your face to look good (date night, etc.).

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Darwined and Deleted member 17997
Also does anybody know if sleep deprivation cause water retention?

My theory:

Sleep deprivation->wrecked hormone->impaired renal nerve>faulty in sodium regulatoin system in the kidneys->more water retained.
A lot of water.. a lot.. difference in my face is night and day when hydrated vs dehydrated.

IF you plan to have carbs at all, nothing processed, has to be whole foods, things like potatoes or rice if you insist on having carbs, everything else is probably processed garbage (candy, protein bars, etc.).

You could just count carbs and aim for under 100g a day, but gym performance will be iffy imo.

Cut sodium as much as possible (have enough that you can function obviously), most foods you will consume are already preserved/have sodium added to them. Remove table salt, soy sauce, hot sauce, etc.

I think cutting carbs to sub 100 for a few days is only good when you really want your face to look good (date night, etc.).
I am asian all the dishes are eaten with soy sauce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
I am asian all the dishes are eaten with soy sauce
You are over exaggerating/just make your own food.

If you respond with “but my mom cooks for me” you have other issues than your facial bloat to worry about rn.

And yes your shit sleep isn’t helping either.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You are over exaggerating/just make your own food.

If you respond with “but my mom cooks for me” you have other issues than your facial bloat to worry about rn.

And yes your shit sleep isn’t helping either.

vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruits, meats,eggs,
almond milk, small box of cheese, durum whole grain pasta and rice.
+occasionally snacks
^ would this diet optimal for health and looksmaxxing?

By potassium salt and get sodium potassium ratio to 1:2 or 1:3

• +1
How are you not craving carbs and sodium in ketogenic diet? How do you have that much will power to not cheat on it I am genuinely don’t understand.
I drink eggs raw, and eat meat raw therefore am not dehydrated. You need minerals and calories not to cheat. Its not carb cravings really, its more mineral cravings that you think are carb cravings. Obviously being on keto too long might not be ideal though.

• +1